Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Privilege passes

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Privilege passes

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Yes.

You can use your privilege card to access all facilities and to get your 15% discount.
You can't use it to access owner ONLY facilities or events, or to obtain friend & family passes.
You can't add funds to your card on the other park.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

That's why I can't understand the system at PV.....if it's to be totally paperless - how woudl anyone know when they arrived etc., etc., And the 50 passes surely they'll need validating with a date for each use?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

This is from PV website.....what does that mean?? I can accompany six people round as day visitors?? Oh I'm going to leave this one alone too many questions about how it works. No mention of fifty cards etc., I don't want to accompany everyone in and out![/quote]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

I've deleted it !!!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

johnturley
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by johnturley » 2 years ago

Had a recent enquiry for a week in July, when I was asked whether it would be possible to buy an owner’s pass from me, as they had done this from a lady at Primrose Valley last year.

I don’t know the size of the party or how many passes they would be requiring, but I would have thought that if I was willing to do this (which I wasn’t), I would have had to add him and the other members of his party, to my list of up to 10 people per owner allowed Privilege Passes. Also may be I would have to accompany him, and the other members of his party to the Owners Exclusive Office at Primrose Valley, to have their photos taken for the passes.

Although I have never used more than 4 of the 10 Privilege Passes I am allowed, I have no intention of going to this trouble just so that one party of the many guests I get in each year can have free passes. May be if Haven gave some sort of discount off the annual site fees for owners that did not use their full allocation of passes, it would prevent this potential abuse.

John

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

Keith wrote:Yes.

You can use your privilege card to access all facilities and to get your 15% discount.
You can't use it to access owner ONLY facilities or events, or to obtain friend & family passes.
I beg to differ on this one Keith I have been to 3 parks with Owners only pools gyms, and Owners bars & lounges and have always been allowed access
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

yorkshirebelle wrote:
Keith wrote:Yes.

I beg to differ on this one Keith I have been to 3 parks with Owners only pools gyms, and Owners bars & lounges and have always been allowed access
I know that is the case on some parks, but it does go against the Privilege Card T&Cs which state:
The Card can be used to gain entry to the owners’ facilities at your home park only, but it can be used to gain entry to the general facilities and entertainment venues at any Haven caravan park.
If I said that you CAN access owner facilities (as you can on my park) I've no doubt I would have been corrected by the parks that follow the T&Cs 'to the letter'
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

Thank you Keith I didn't realise it was in the Terms & Conditions so theoretically once again I guess it's down to the discretion of the individual park
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

allyt25
3* Member
3* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by allyt25 » 1 year ago

weymouth bay is totally different we dont get 50 day passes i just checked the terms and this is ours
We would love to see your family and friends
We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each Privilege Card holder is entitled to accompany 4 additional friends and family members into the facilities on park. These are classed as day visitors so they will have no physical pass issued to them. Should they leave the facilities, they will not be able to regain access without a Privilege Card holder.

If you are letting your caravan privately, holidaymaker passes need to be purchased from the main reception at the prevailing rate. Just one last point, please make sure that the Privilege Cards are used by the named person only, if not the card may be withheld at the till point

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

It seems as if your parks operates in the same way as Primrose Valley. I'm really glad we don't have that system at Presthaven :big_grin:
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Snake , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , dazzabuk , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeKGS , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , TforTerry , rigor , bandb666 , Tj123 , Die_hard , allyt25 , janesone , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , Natste73 , kemlo , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , Chrisxx , jabba_wokko , Nataliedavies33 , M+G Claxton31 , Shanimills , bigerik777 , Prouty33 , Parrydise , Elijahsnan2410 , Mattysmum , jillyb , Jayco8 , vikki19812005 , little-c , Deni76 , Gedburns , Annie56 , CIDU , amagill , Sweetsballoons , handm05 , DGM11 , Stefanfoley , srbagpuss , sharonperky , SheilaK , bobarrow ,