Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Privilege cards for family

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
jacosia65
Posts in topic: 1

Privilege cards for family

Post by jacosia65 » 5 months ago

Hi, I am a new owner and new to all of this so please forgive me if this is a silly question! I have been given a list to complete of the 10 people i would like passes for. I have heard mention of them having to have photographs on them, how does this work, i mean when I hand the form in I am not going to have all 10 people with me?? Is it a case of when they are on the park they have to go to reception and have the passes made up for them then?? If I am having someone visit me for just a couple of hours do they have to have a pass just to go for a drink in the bar etc if they are with me? Also would they be able to accompany me to the owners bar if they have a Priv Card? Many thanks in advance.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Privilege cards for family

Post by Keith » 5 months ago

Hello jacosia65 and welcome to our forum :wave:

No question is every silly, please feel free to ask as many as you need to. :big_grin:

When the people you have named on you list go to collect their passes from reception they will have their photo taken then and their pass made up.
Every Privilege pass holder will be able to enjoy all the benefits that come with it e.g. access to all Owner Only venues and events and the will also get discounts on purchases made on park.

You should also be able to get a 'day pass' for and friends who visit you. You will need to speak to your Owners' team for details of how the scheme works.

Hope this helps
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Julies » 5 months ago

Does anyone know anything about only the account holder being able to sign in friends and family? I had an email stating this a few weeks ago but according to the owners website it still states that any privilege card holder can sign in up to 6 guests. Totally confusing

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » 5 months ago

Things may have changed again since i stopped being an owner, but when i did still have my caravan back in 2016 there was confusion even then.
You should talk to the Owner Services team on your park for clarification.
You may find this thread interesting from 2016 - viewtopic.php?f=104&t=20024#p84742
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , johnturley , Rach&Phil , Unsy , Julies , Bing [Bot] , sovereign , Christine16 , jacosia65 , beaumaris104 , Aled42690 , gem2k89 , peggy123 , clarelouise ,

Return to “Funworks & Owners Passes (Privilege Cards)”