Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

My Visit to Hemel Hempstead

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

My Visit to Hemel Hempstead

Post by Keith » 5 years ago

I have just had a very enjoyable and productive afternoon at Hemel Hempstead meeting with Lauren and Madi again. I have also been able to put faces to so many names there are too many to list here.

We have discussed and addressed many issues, some old chestnuts that keep coming up and some new ones.

I can say that I am impressed with the way BL are moving forward in the way they think about owners and I'm sure you will all see a big change in the levels of service and communication. There are changes to the newsletters, that should be out within days, parks getting their own Facebook page e.g. Thorpe Park has just gone live and Presthaven Sands should be soon plus lots more.

There are many more changes coming, but not everything can happen at once so as these changes begin to happen and/or action is taken on issues raised either myself or Madi will post and let you know.

There are some issues that needed to be addressed quickly and I'm pleased to see that this is happening with positive results. One example is the saga of 'valkeys' and the steps. I had already contacted Madi about this and she had looked into the situation before we discussed it today, and I'm pleased to see that she had posted the outcome on our forum even before I got home from Hemel.

I have always known that BL staff at all levels read our forum and today I have heard just how valuable your comments (good and bad) are to them and that they are working to improve every aspect of our ownership experience.

It is my belief that now is beginning of a new and exciting era for owners and we should all see positive changes on every park.

Our 2013 season is just about to begin - let's make it a very, very good one :big_grin:
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My Visit to Hemel Hempstead

Post by rosiefcb » 5 years ago

Thanks for all the hard work you do Keith and i hope you know it is appreciated.I think like you say there are lots of things planned and as owners we will see some positive changes.As you say things don't happen over night and i know you can't please all of the people all of the time.
I think in the past some owners felt they weren't being listened to but now that does seem to have changed.Let's hope the sun shines and we all have brilliant season ahead.Thanks again Rosie.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Steve Morgan » 5 years ago

Thanks for your efforts and the feedback Keith.

As ever "time will tell" on the changes, but the very positive response we're getting from Hemel is heartening and the rapport we appear to be building can only be good for both parties! :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 5 years ago

Some of the issues I have asked them to look at revolve around the inconsistencies between parks e.g
The use of our Privilege cards on other parks, and with the change in the way the 15% is given, the possibility of getting the discount when visiting other parks.
The difficulties/stress/pressures encountered when moving from one park to another,
The difference in site fee discounts when buying a van from Haven,
Outside storage and
Communication between owners and their parks - many owners get text messages about events and issues, but not everybody does.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mummybear » 5 years ago

I've never had a text message from my park but I have had things through the post and phone calls. We recently had a call asking us how many of us were going to our Welcome Back party and which meal sitting we wanted.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Lloydies
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Lloydies » 5 years ago

Keith
Your time is valuable as you work hard, we do all appreciate what you do by meeting the team at Hemel, many thanks.
Dave & Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member

Post by bradders » 5 years ago

Yes, just to back up what others have said - your time and effort is truly appreciated Keith.

Seeing Madi respond to various posts in a positive manner throughout the forum is certainly encouraging. By our nature we only tend to say something when it is making a complaint rather than to talk about the good things. With so many owners with different expectations and so many different parks all doing things slightly differently I don't envy Madi at all!!

A very well done to both Keith and BL for making this happen :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 5 years ago

Good afternoon all,

We had a lovely day yesterday and are so pleased that Keith did too! We're very excited about this season and hope that you will see some positive changes and things moving in the right direction.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here! I'm more than happy to help however I can so if I do miss anything please do drop me a PM.

Only 7 days to go until the 2013 season! :sunny:
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle

Post by yorkshirebelle » 5 years ago

Thank You Keith for all the Hard work you do.

It is great to hear all these positives from Hemel and we are really looking forward to the new season.
Things are looking really positive at BD and Owners seem to be coming more of a priority, with lots of great things for them in the pipeline.

Thanks also to Madi for helping people with there issues again a Big Step in the right direction. (No pun intended) :big_grin:

Hope everyone has a fantastic season and I look forward to sampling some more of the other parks this year.

So just to sum up WELL DONE :hello1:
Keith
Andy
Madi
The Mods
And last but not LEAST all our wonderful Forum Members :hello1:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mevennais ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”