Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Steve&Liz
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Post by Steve&Liz » 6 years ago

I have been snipped a few times but never bumped before, however it is very encouraging that BL are starting to work with us and it is just shame that positive posts get very few replies compared to negative posts. Many years ago when I was on a management training course they told that when some one gets excellent service from a company they tell 3-4 people but when they get terrible service they tell 10+ people
Steve & Liz
The kettle, Tassimo, Moka pot is always on at F37

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JoesNana
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JoesNana » 6 years ago

hi all
well I think its great news that BL are reading our posts!

At least that way we know that they will be aware what people are genuinely thinking as lets be fair how many people on site (owners) that are passed by a member of BL and when asked are you ok they just say oh yes fine!

In general, people do not want to be seen as moaners so at least this way, most people are posting under a nickname.

Just a shame they have obviously taken so long to acknowledge the site, still from little acorns etc. This could also encourage new members as they would not feel they are being actually identified.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 6 years ago

Thats because the staff members are usually travelling at speed and they're not really asking! I think far better than feeling it has to be done under cloak and dagger is for each GM to hold a Surgery every month. Far better than the gesture of "you ok?" when its not really the appropriate time or place. I have personally been waiting for a reply since early april.....What do others think?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JoesNana
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JoesNana » 6 years ago

Hi Springhay

I think that would be a marvellous idea as at least it would be straight to the horses mouth!

Maybe BL should read this and take this suggestion on board.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Unsy » 6 years ago

springhay wrote:Thats because the staff members are usually travelling at speed and they're not really asking! I think far better than feeling it has to be done under cloak and dagger is for each GM to hold a Surgery every month. Far better than the gesture of "you ok?" when its not really the appropriate time or place. I have personally been waiting for a reply since early april.....What do others think?
I'm not sure about this one. If there was a surgery then would it imply that the surgery is the only time when you can raise things? Or would the surgery be more of a social event?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 6 years ago

Oh no -- its just this notion of a swift 'hi how are you' when really, its a social gesture rather than a genuine inquiry! Of course it wouldnt prevent owners making an appointment at any other time. I was thinking along the lines of airing a few niggles over nibbles?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Unsy » 6 years ago

ah - now that sound good - discuss niggles over nibbles!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Keith » 6 years ago

At Presthaven, back in the good old days when we had the FREE Owners' Breakfast on a Sunday, our GM and other staff would ALWAYS be there and we could discuss football, the weather, park development. any problems or suggestions, or 'the meaning of life', over breakfast. It is one thing that we really miss.

Now Keith, our GM, and the other staff are always available, but that was a social event that allowed owners to talk to other owners as well as to staff.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Here is an email I received this morning from Madi Woodstock at Hemel :big_grin:
Hi Keith,

Happy new year and I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Over Christmas we’ve been thinking about how we can continue to help support you with the forum and I’m very pleased to say that this year we’re starting to put together a social media strategy for our owners. Part of this means that, alongside maintaining the owners websites, I will be registering on the forum and be able to post, reply directly to queries and be more proactive in notifying forum members when important mailings and bills will be sent out. This is a really exciting step forward and we hope that you are as excited as us!

We can’t believe it’s been nearly 9 months since we met with you in Manchester – 2012 flew by! It would be lovely to arrange another catch up and if you’re available to, we’d like to invite you to come to our office in Hemel for a few hours for some lunch and so that you can meet some of the team here too? If you let me know what dates might be good for you, I’ll check diaries here.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Madi
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

As she said in her email above Madi has now joined our forum (MadiHemelSupport) :hello1:

Hello Madi

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , LisaHemelSupport , terrymw ,