Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 8

Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Post by Keith » 5 years ago

Yesterday I had lunch with Lauren Stewart (Social Media Manager for Haven) & Madeleine Woodstock (Owners Exclusive Marketing) from Hemel and I am pleased to say it was a very positive meeting. :big_grin:

They confirmed (what I was sure was happening) that many of the 'guests' who visit our forum are indeed BL staff and that the comments posted (good & bad) are passed to the relevant Heads of Department.

I won't say any more, I'll let you read Lauren's message to you.
“Hello from the Hemel support team

Just to introduce ourselves, we’re Lauren and Madi and we work in the Hemel Support team. We work across social media for Haven and the Owners Exclusive brands and we met with Keith this week to talk about your forum.

We can see there has been a lot of time and effort put into building a community here. We would like to support Keith in this and will work alongside one another to keep increasing the community and giving you up-to-date content about being an owner on your park either through Keith posting messages on our behalf or by letting you know what we’re posting on the Owners Exclusive website. Social media is a new area for Haven and Owners Exclusive and we’re a small team of two at the moment so Keith has very kindly agreed to post messages from us onto the forum whilst our social media team is growing.

We love that this forum is run by owners for owners and this will not change. Our aim is to make sure we are as helpful as we can be, by getting information to you in a timely fashion.

You can of course register on the Owners Exclusive website http://www.owners-exclusive.co.uk for park information. If there’s something you’d like to see on the website, speak to your park team or submit a form on the website and we will do our best to get the information on there for you.

We like hearing from you so please remember to talk to your park team, or email us via the website with your feedback.

Have a great season,
Lauren & Madi.”
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Post by Celtygirl » 5 years ago

Excellent Keith :hello1:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Lloydies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Lloydies » 5 years ago

Well done Keith for taking the time out of your busy schedule of work to meet BL staff.
Likewise it's good to see BL representatives actively talking with us owners.
Dave & Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve&Liz
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Steve&Liz » 5 years ago

Great to hear, well done Keith :dance:
Steve & Liz
The kettle, Tassimo, Moka pot is always on at F37

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 5 years ago

Congratulations Keith. This has to be a massive step forward in knowing Bourne are at least recognising the forum. :hello1:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle

Post by yorkshirebelle » 5 years ago

:hello1: Well done Keith. What a brilliant job you are doing. :thumbup:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Unsy » 5 years ago

Well done Keith, and hello to Lauren and Madi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Keith » 5 years ago

To me the most important thing is that BL is now becoming more aware of the importance of Social Media and the role it can play in helping them improve their service to their owners.

The Social Media team was set by BL as a way of helping them communicate with us. I am pleased that the success of our forum has played a small part in that. I must admit that initially I was worried that BL were looking to 'take control' of the forum and as you are all aware that is something I would not allow. Lauren and Madi are very enthusiastic about the future and the way our forum can play a large part in helping BL improve their service and support for us and I am looking forward to working with them.

As Lauren said in her introductory message the team is very small at present with just her and Madi, and at present I will be the main link between our forum and Hemel. I now have access to all departments at Hemel and will be able to get answers to any questions our members may have about general issues and to advise members who will be the best person on park or at Hemel to speak to regarding personal issues.

So come on folks we now have the perfect opportunity to use all the enthusiasm you have shown for our forum and making it so successful to help breakdown the apparent barrier between 'us and them'.

I do try and read all posts but as the forum grows this is becoming more difficult due to the increasing amount of time I have to spend maintaining the forum and the fact I still have to work to earn a living. This is where or team of Moderators have proved to be such a great help in reducing my workload. I would like to have the support of a moderator for every park, so if anybody is interested in becoming a moderator for a park that does not have one yet please PM me.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Steve Morgan » 5 years ago

springhay wrote:Congratulations Keith. This has to be a massive step forward in knowing Bourne are at least recognising the forum. :hello1:
Couldn't agree more!!

We knew they were "watching" and periodically acting on what they read but open acknowledgement of same and actually investing in a "social media team" is a giant leap forward!! :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , LisaHemelSupport , terrymw ,