Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.
- Forum Founder
- Posts in topic: 1
- Posts: 8613
- Joined: 12 years ago
- Location: Bolton
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 76 times
Hopefully you did remember to bring all your clocks FORWARD by one hour. All that is left is to make sure the time on the forum is displaying correctly. If the forum is not correct you will need to update your user profile.
1. Select 'User Control Panel' from the drop down menu under your user name (Top right of page)
2. Select 'Profile' Tab
3. Select 'Board Preferences'
4. Under 'My Time Zone' the top box should be set to 'UTC + 01:00'
5. The box below should be set at 'UTC' or 'Europe/London'
6. If you want to you can also change the way the time and date are displayed.
7. Click SUBMIT
Let's hope this is the start of some decent weather for this season.
Last bumped by Keith 3 years ago.
If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.
|Hide post links|