Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Looking for Moderators

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Looking for Moderators

Post by Keith » 7 years ago

The new season is just starting :dance:

The forum membership is growing :hello1:

We have a small team of Moderators who are doing a great job keeping the forum 'clean', tidy and interesting and have done a lot to promote the forum and make it what it is today. :salute:

I would like to have at least one moderator for each park (Haven & Non-Haven Parks), so if you are interested in joining the moderation team - Roles of Moderator - and your park does not already have a moderator please send me a PM.

If your park already has a Moderator, please send your PM to them offering your assistance.

Please do not be offended if you are not given Moderator status at this time, and accept my thanks for your interest.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”