Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.
I am pleased to be able to bring our forum back on-line. The reasons for me taking it away have not all been resolved, but the situation now is that I am able to bring it back to see if it still has a future. I will keep it live as long as there is a demand for it and that demand with be determined by its usage.

Unfortunately, I am not an owner anymore and it is very unlikely that I will be again, this means that I no longer have the ability to keep the content of the forum up to date and ensure the information given is accurate; that is something that will now depend on the forum members.

The forum will be maintained through Redstick Enterprises, but I will still monitor the forum's function, content and membership applications.

I would like to know if anybody is interested in taking on the role of Forum Administrator and helping to ensure the forum maintains the standards and quality of content set by all our members.

If anybody is interested in the role of Admin, or if any of the original Moderators wish to have that role reinstated, please let me know by emailing hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk

I am sure that quite a few of you may have lost or forgotten your log in details, and if that is the case, then email hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk and you will be sent a temporary password so you can log in and set your own new password.

best regards as always

Keith

p.s. When you have read this announcement, you can disable it by clicking the 'x' in the top right corner.

What happened to the forum and what is its furure?

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

What happened to the forum and what is its furure?

Post by Keith » 1 week ago

What happened to the forum?

I must apologize for for the sudden removal of the forum last year, as I said at the time, it was something I had to do and, for personal reasons, I can't go into details. Despite what has been said on social media and other forums, I have always wanted to bring the forum back and have been doing my best to keep the structure of the forum as up to date as possible.

Having to loose my caravan after 23 years was devastating, and I miss everything about being an owner. My new status as an 'ex owner' means that I won't be making as many posts as I used to and will depend on forum members old and new to help maintain the forums values and accuracy of content.

What is the future for the forum?

That will depend on the forum members and how the forum is used. We are coming towards the end of this season, so I don't expect a high volume of traffic (but it would be great if you would all let us know what you've been up to while the forum has been off-line).

My plan is to try and keep the forum live until the end of the 2018 season before making a decision about its future and that decision will be based on how it is being used.

Who are Redstick Enterprises?

Redstick Enterprises is a new collaboration between myself and some friends of mine. Because I have other issues to deal with, the Redstick team will be much more involved with the forum than I will be initially, but I will always oversee everything that they do and I will always have overall control.
Over the next few months we will be testing all the forum features to make sure everything still works now we are live again, so you may see some changes being made and we may occasionally go off-line again for a short time while changes are made.

Will you be handing the forum over to anybody else?

No, I will never hand the forum over to anybody else. I may spend time 'behind the scenes', but I will always be involved with the forum and willing to offer help or advice to anybody whenever I can.

I hope you have all had a great 2017 season and I look forward to seeing you all back on here soon.

Last bumped by Keith on 29 Nov 2017 09:12.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , ste , Sarah , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Bing [Bot] , chunk78 , REDROOFS01 , jamiesinclair , Davenport ,