Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

"Thanks for the Post" is Back

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

"Thanks for the Post" is Back

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

One of the forum's most popular features is back :big_grin:

When I had to upgrade the forum software several months ago we lost the ability to 'Thank' members for their posts. :sad: I'm pleased to say that I have now been able to reintroduce that feature, but unfortunately it has meant that the "Thanks" that members had in the past have been lost so the 'Thanks' count has been reset to zero.

If you want to 'Thank' a member for their post all you need to do is click on the 'Thumbs Up' icon to the far right of the icons at the top of their post.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , ste , Steve&Liz , pete&kerri , johnturley , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , clare , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , vistauk , chrisandwendy , mevennais , p sands , lhiggonyoung , ROXY , mansel , MrsMop , TforTerry , nickysjems , bx56san , smarson73 , Natnat , Frankieboy , Angie58 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Trishdolphin , ade225 , dingledong , mook99pink , Giggsy1311 , ljashcroft , Sarah0912 , CarolnKeith , Rosbif Pete , karen1882 , MrJamieRennie , Linda01763 , Nit bag willy 71 , Lancecarr , Brian Scotney , doomie , binkle12 , Davenport ,