Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Questions for My Visit to Hemel on 26th March

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Questions for My Visit to Hemel on 26th March

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 3 years ago

Hi all,

Lots of the questions more talking points so were summarised into a general question, they certainly weren't deliberately edited but if you feel anything in particular has been missed please do let me know and I will happily follow this up?

On the points of things that we are looking in to I will be sure to keep you updated as and when there are any progressions made. We have answered the questions honestly in that these things are on the team's radar but as of yet there haven't been any immediate timescales put in place.

Apologies if anyone didn't feel the point about the passes was relevant. We have communicated previously that the Sun passes are part of a promotion so the pricing is different so we just wanted to provide a bit more information and keep you in the loop regarding what our plans are for the future.

Steve, I'm really sorry you feel that way, if there's anything Allen at DC or I can do feel free to drop me a line.

Rain1204, I completely understand and have followed this up with the relevant team to see if any more information is available now. At the time when I raised the question that was genuinely all the information that we had as they were awaiting further talks with the council. I'd just like to reassure you that it's something the team both at Cala Gran and here are Hemel are very passionate about.

Thanks
Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Madi.

Appreciate the response but the issues are of interest and importance to all owners forum and non-forum.

If you are going to respond to specific issues by specific owner posts you need to respond to all replying posts, impractical as that is, to maintain parity.

Regards

Bonjgb

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jasper
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jasper » 3 years ago

Have to disagree with the reply from yorkshirebelle the last 2 years at Blue Dolphin were amazing the best we have ever spent there. We were made to feel part of the community and valued as previous years much of our time was spent off park. We were never made to feel welcome in our owners lounge until the arrival of our new OE. She was a breath of fresh air who introduced owners evenings second to none and much more. Find it hard to believe that lots of long standing owners left the park because of 1 person.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

I appreciate all your comments about the feedback from the meeting and I understand why some have made the comments you have.

I would now like to share part of an email i received earlier today.
"Keith, I have just read the feedback post from Madi and I would like to say thank you for getting the answers I was looking for. I was going to post my thanks on the forum, but due to all the negative comments from the other members I decided to email instead. I have found the forum to be a great source of information and I know I can count on you to do your best to find information for anybody who asks, it's just a shame more people aren’t posting on the forum; I would be more comfortable posting if I knew there were more 'Newbie's' like me posting."
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 15

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

But Keith, I have said many times myself what a shame it is that people join the forum, receive a Welcome message, and never post again?! And how could this be encouraged. Its good that this new owner feels they have had their questions anwered and it would have been good to hear exactly what had been addressed, surely? By its nature a forum is going to have mixed views. But all are just as welcomed are they not?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

I agree with you; it would be great if we could go back to 'the good old days' when a large number of our members posted and replied to posts, but it seems that FB is the preferred medium for many now.

As you say all comments and points of view are welcome on the forum. I have asked the owner who email me if they would post their comments on here, but I'm not sure they will :sad:
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 15

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

I suppose it must all look a bit negative to a new owner but its what happens after a few years....Inevitably everyone has a gripe here and there. But the forum comes into its own when new owners ask for advice and help from bedding to really complicated stuff about boilers!!! So come on any newbies....post away!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Tj123
8* Member
8* Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Tj123 » 3 years ago

I would consider myself a 'newbie' compared to many others and post when relative. I do feel someimes it is hard to talk positively on the forum however because there are many memebers who are generally negative. At the end of the day these are valid opinions and are important.

I'm not afraid to give my opinion however as that is also jsut as valid.

I did once howner try to start a positive thread, something along the lines of what thing do you enjoy most about owning a caravan and still someone managed to bring the topic down.

I do think however whilst I will repeat myself and thank Keith again for everyhting he does I'm not sure that our points are always valid. I did comment on the validity of some of the points to be raised but they were being raised because somebody had that opinion, what about the person having an opposite oppinion was that raised too?

The comments from BL are fair and reflective of a business of their size. They can't re-invent the wheel nor do they need to. They are a profitable business with a great business model. They are never going to please 25,000 or how ever many owners they have and every single holiday guest. Let's remember this forum represents the opinion of a very small number of these people.

I'm afraid some of the 'questions' are not even questions they are statements and an opinion. i.e. the sound level in venues is too loud! Is it? really? How many complaints do BL get about this in a year from their thousands of owners and guests? If they were inundated do you really beleive that they would do nothing about it? How can such a sweeping statement even be made with out any detail. When was it too loud and at which park? Was it a specific act?

The pools are too cold? Are they really? Every pool on every park is too cold all the time is it? I'm sorry I don't beleive that and BL's comments confirm they are operating within sensible temp levels. I know at Presthaven for example there have been some issues with the pool, but the team communicates and let's people know and on a day when the pool was completely out of action they made all the other activities free. What more can you expect?

Again I know people have different experiences park by park but running to Hemel will just result in strict processes being placed at every park meaning most will loose out where they have a flexible approach.

I'm afraid whilst all of the opinions raised are individual and valid it doesn't do the forum any favours taking it to BL at the level we do without any editing or censoring.

Once again Keith you do a great job so thank you however if we want more positive interaction with BL a re-think of how we structure our comms to them is needed.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

fabiasimon
Super** Member
Super** Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fabiasimon » 3 years ago

What does pro rata mean on the funworks passes?
What would guests pay if checking in on the 31st March for 4 nights?.where 31st March would be the only peak date.
Thanks
Simon

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

TforTerry
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TforTerry » 3 years ago

Hi Simon, hows you and family.
I take it as 1st night is at peak price and other 3 nights at lower rate.
Bob

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Mr C , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , mevennais , p sands , mummybear , dotty , caztek , MadiHemelSupport , MrsMop , Redrose , bandb666 , jasper , DJMICHAEL , billywhizz1964 , janesone , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , eebs , christinaPRESTHAVEN , benjibobs , morris-family , Tissen , DJ59 , Jsims , Linda01763 , Mart and Lyn , bwfc , peggy123 ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”