Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Visit to Hemel

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

caztek
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Visit to Hemel

Post by caztek » 4 years ago

Sorry Madi I have my dense head on, but do have a migraine so apologies for making you repeat yourself but please can you clarify

We as owners each have 10 cards

Does each individual card allow in 10 guests? I'm thinking not????

Or is it each individual account that allows in 10 guests???

Having said all that I as an owner can turn up anytime with 10 people on any given day and sign them in. ( don't worry kiln park, that's highly unlikely to happen)

Is this correct????

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

caztek
Power Member
Power Member

Brilliant news for all those using Gas Bottles :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 4 years ago

caztek wrote:Sorry Madi I have my dense head on, but do have a migraine so apologies for making you repeat yourself but please can you clarify

Having said all that I as an owner can turn up anytime with 10 people on any given day and sign them in. ( don't worry kiln park, that's highly unlikely to happen)

Is this correct????
Hi Caz,
At any one time there can be 6 guests signed in by a combination of any Privilege Card holder on the account. The reason we've said 6 in total instead of 6 per Privilege Card holder is because a caravan can comfortably house 6 people but we're not so sure on 60! Hope that makes a bit more sense? And I hope your migraine disappears soon! :smile:
Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

caztek
Power Member
Power Member

Brilliant thanks Madi , perfect sense. Lol not even sure were I got 10 from :) .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

allyt25
3* Member
3* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by allyt25 » 4 years ago

imagine 60 people in 1 caravan hahahaha :wave: we have a 3 bed caravan thats meant to sleep 8 but its one of the new 2012 willaby summer ones and having 8 people in one go will be a bit cramped haha think we need an extension lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Unsy » 4 years ago

MadiHemelSupport wrote:
caztek wrote:Sorry Madi I have my dense head on, but do have a migraine so apologies for making you repeat yourself but please can you clarify

Is this correct????
Hi Caz,
At any one time there can be 6 guests signed in by a combination of any Privilege Card holder on the account. The reason we've said 6 in total instead of 6 per Privilege Card holder is because a caravan can comfortably house 6 people but we're not so sure on 60! Hope that makes a bit more sense? And I hope your migraine disappears soon! :smile:
Madi

Hi Madi

Just to say thanks - this is the clearest clarification I have seen!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 9

Post by springhay » 4 years ago

And me! Sort of.......I will now TRY and pass this across to Facebook users who are all being given different tales from their individual sites - and still the questions keep coming!! If you want to find a brick wall to bang your head against, why dont you pop over and have a look as an observer??

I for one, am walking away after today.....it is insidious and has consumed me far too long!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Lloydies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lloydies » 4 years ago

springhay wrote:And me! Sort of.......I will now TRY and pass this across to Facebook users who are all being given different tales from their individual sites - and still the questions keep coming!! If you want to find a brick wall to bang your head against, why dont you pop over and have a look as an observer??

I for one, am walking away after today.....it is insidious and has consumed me far too long!!

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time!
I think you have done a wonderful job Madi, along with Keith who we all thank for taking time out of his busy life.
Dave & Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 4 years ago

Thanks Lloydies :smile:
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bandb666
6* Member
6* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bandb666 » 4 years ago

MadiHemelSupport wrote:

Is this correct????
Hi Caz,
Madi
That's good to hear, my next question is are there any financial charges when friends who have a privilege card sign somebody in ie when us owners are not there to sign them in?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mansel , Mick and ivy , Linda01763 , freddie ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”