Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Can any one help?

All posts on this forum should be specific to CALA GRAN. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
DGM11
Posts in topic: 1

Can any one help?

Post by DGM11 » 1 year ago

Hi everyone, apologies for not posting on here any sooner but I'm in need of some help if possible? We have had a caravan on site for just 2 weeks and someone has crashed into it whilst it was empty. It can only have happened between 6pm Sunday 22nd May and 2pm Friday 27th. We are at 20 Wyre Court and the damage is at the front corner of the van. Whoever did it will know they did it as we have the plastic from their front headlight in pieces under the van. So someone somewhere has damage to their car. As you can imagine I'm fairly upset as although it's been an accident I'm still left with the damage. Someone is coming to see what they can do to fix it on Wednesday and someone who deals with caravan insurance also. Did anybody see or hear anything? I would genuinely appreciate any help if someone has seen it happen or seen any damaged vehicles on site?Many thanks Donna

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mevennais , mansel , Koala Services , Tj123 , dave&mandi , HappyValley , hargrem85 , Peter_F , Suzyq , CF Dave , DGM11 , srbagpuss ,

Return to “Cala Gran”