Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Jennieccles

All posts on this forum should be specific to SEATON SANDS. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Wozza

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Welcome Jennieccles

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Hello Jennieccles

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jennieccles
1* Member
1* Member

Re: Welcome Jennieccles

Post by Jennieccles » 1 year ago

Hi thanks for adding me

My husband and I live in Edinburgh and have 5 children between us. We are considering buying a friend's caravan at Seton Sands, but I've just read the guide and now rethinking it all haha.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Owning a caravan will allow you, your family and friends to build many memories and have fantastic times together.
You have the advantage of being able to talk to your friends and get full and accurate details of all the costs involved with ownership and, if they sub-let, all the pros and cons of that.

I've owned my van for 22 years and loved every minute of it, despite the running costs it is the best thing I have ever done for my family and friends.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jennieccles
1* Member
1* Member

Post by Jennieccles » 1 year ago

Yes your pdf guide was very helpful in informing me of all the costs I hadn't considered. Our kids are 20, 15, 13 and two 9 year olds, so it won't be too long before the teenagers will be wanting to go themselves.

We'll definitely have to sublet, but we don't live too far away so will be doing all that side of things myself. Hopefully we can make just enough to cover the site fees! Being in Edinburgh means hopefully being able to get a good price for subletting during the festival as well.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , sovereign , mevennais , Jennieccles , Helen ,

Return to “Seton Sands”