Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Site fees Seashore

All posts on this forum should be specific to SEASHORE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Mimi118118
Posts in topic: 1

Site fees Seashore

Post by Mimi118118 » 2 years ago

Hello

Im looking to buy a van on seashore. We are first time buyers and i would appreciate any info regarding site fees etc. What are the current site fees on this park and what is the average annual cost for the utilities? Ideally i don't want to sub-let as i would like to use it as much as possible.

Many thanks :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Site fees Seashore

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Seashhore and Thornwick have only recently come under the Haven banner - but I think their fee structure is on their main website. Hopefully some of our new members from Seashore will be able to advise if not.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

springhay wrote:Seashhore and Thornwick have only recently come under the Haven banner - but I think their fee structure is on their main website. Hopefully some of our new members from Seashore will be able to advise if not.
I need to correct this:

Seashore is an existing Haven Park.

Thornwick & Sea Farm is the new park that Haven have just bought.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

So sorry !!!! Id never heard of Seashore - shame on me !

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Sam all mine

Post by Sam all mine » 2 years ago

We are seashore owners, I beleive the site fees range from like £2900 to £4800 a year, we are mid range and pay just under 4000 with our site fees increase :rolleyes:
The bills mount to close to a £1000 a year, that's water, waste, gas, electrics and rates add another £325 for the insurance and that about covers it, hope this helps :-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Steve Morgan , Briggsy , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , valkeys , cliff , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Cliff_Top , clare , Keith 2 , stewsoft11 , Mark10 , djpaulbritton , Woodgnome , Ruth , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , dotti , mevennais , dazzabuk , jevo's , MikeandJayne , dotty , tonyking77 , mansel , TforTerry , bandb666 , holiday , lizzy2002 , Koala Services , Tj123 , Home From Home , allyt25 , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , Sunrise , Robert , Natste73 , bottoc , alfiesdad , Mimi118118 , LisaHemelSupport , dingledong , bighippo69 , carly , Sam all mine , turner ,