Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Summer 2016 Entertainment News **Check It Out Here**

CABARET REVIEW - How do you rate the cabaret you have seen? Where and When did you see them?
FORTHCOMING EVENTS - Something Interesting happening on or near your Park? Let others know here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

smarson73
6* Member
6* Member
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Summer 2016 Entertainment News **Check It Out Here**

Post by smarson73 » 2 years ago

Keith wrote:
springhay wrote:I don't understand ?? This is all visiting acts is it??
That is what I asked for and that list is what they sent me. I really hope there is more to come. I'm waiting for confirmation.
I have asked what "star acts" we will be having this year and was told the following.

"This year instead of having adult geared talent on our parks we decided we wanted to try something a bit different. We have exciting touring concepts exclusive to Haven coming to visit us this year, including everyone’s favourite Sheep, Shaun and the popular Tree Fu Tom. Hope this helps :)"

So no "X-Factor or BGT acts.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Steve Morgan » 2 years ago

smarson73 wrote:
Keith wrote:
springhay wrote:I don't understand ?? This is all visiting acts is it??
That is what I asked for and that list is what they sent me. I really hope there is more to come. I'm waiting for confirmation.
I have asked what "star acts" we will be having this year and was told the following.

"This year instead of having adult geared talent on our parks we decided we wanted to try something a bit different. We have exciting touring concepts exclusive to Haven coming to visit us this year, including everyone’s favourite Sheep, Shaun and the popular Tree Fu Tom. Hope this helps :)"

So no "X-Factor or BGT acts.
Hmmmmm! Apologies for being so negative but I find it very difficult not to read that as "Yay - We've found another way to cut our costs, make bigger profits AND keep the Butlins punters happy"! :censored:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bradders » 2 years ago

Steve Morgan wrote:Hmmmmm! Apologies for being so negative but I find it very difficult not to read that as "Yay - We've found another way to cut our costs, make bigger profits AND keep the Butlins punters happy"! :censored:
Given their form in such things, it's no surprise that's the first thought of most of us!

At Doniford we're a much smaller park so only ever get 2 or 3 of the bigger stars who are signed up to do every park. And then all too often you find they've pulled out at the last minute. I guess playing to 200 on a Friday night in October, and half of those are watching the football on the big screen isn't how they envisioned their career going :-)

Entertainment for the kids - great. But why does it have to be either kids OR adults?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Celtygirl » 2 years ago

And as usual, nothing that teens will have any interest in at all :angry fire:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Celtygirl , bradders , winderdriver54 , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , pamjay , Steve&Liz , caisterman , rosiefcb , Snake , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , lillibet14 , Bing [Bot] , Cliff_Top , fairyqueen , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , steve n elaine , Duke , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Woodgnome , vistauk , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , mevennais , syko , p sands , saltyvinegar , lhiggonyoung , MikeKGS , MikeandJayne , Whitey , tonyking77 , scorpiolady , thewarboys , LynneandBarry , TforTerry , martin0177 , louiseandgraham , Koala Services , saycraig , Die_hard , Janet58 , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , lawrance , PauldN , Julie2662 , smarson73 , bottoc , woodyh24a , dilys , wesleyaldred , ThumbRemote , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , ChrisB , Jsims , ade225 , bowdav1 , TwinMumRoch , Briangoldensun , Renate Baker , jabba_wokko , Nataliedavies33 , bladesprincess , annadtw , Newowner2015 , Prouty33 , Gillian194456 , Ian_hafan , Michellem2445 , Angela ives , Mattysmum , jillyb , stevie1981 , Jayco8 , Al60jan , Happyholidays , Donna_and_Neil ,