Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Bigoldman

All posts on this forum should be specific to DONIFORD BAY. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: vistauk

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Welcome Bigoldman

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello Bigoldman

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Bigoldman
1* Member
1* Member

Re: Welcome Bigoldman

Post by Bigoldman » 2 years ago

Hi everyone, it's the bigoldman also known as Bob and my wife Rita. You've probably seen us around the park with our Jack Russell cross Alfie and very often our grandson Harry who is 12 years old.
We bought our first caravan at the end of 1999 , then we worried about returning to Doniford in the spring due to the foot and mouth problem. We returned in April as it was then and there were no animals in the fields to be seen. Our first pitch was 14X which later became Rookery Ridge near the gate into the lane. The next field, now Quantock Rise I think, was for tourers and tents which was popular and very noisey at times. A few years later we moved down to Waterside where we experienced some flooding one winter. Caravan was fine though we had to clear up some dead fish on the grass. Now after a total of 6 upgrades we are happily on Glastonbury Way. I don't think we could do anymore moving. We found this forum quite by accident and are now happy to be aboard.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Macarw
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Welcome Bigoldman

Post by Macarw » 2 years ago

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another member from Doniford joining us. We've had our van on Doniford for 2 seasons now after moving down from Thorpe Park.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , Bing [Bot] , Bigoldman ,

Return to “Doniford Bay”