Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Not allowed to complain?

All posts on this forum should be specific to DONIFORD BAY. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: vistauk

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Not allowed to complain?

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Silver Surfer.....you will only get response from people reading this thread. There is a section on hre for vans for sale or you could try Ebay which is a good way to reach many people. Good luck and I hope you get what you want for it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Silver Surfer
6* Member
6* Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Silver Surfer » 2 years ago

Thank you Springhay. I thought there would be, but couldn't find it! :redface: I'll try looking a bit more closely. :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MrsMop
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MrsMop » 2 years ago

The take away fish and chips at Doniford Bay is not good, we keep thinking it could have been a one off, so give it another try and it's alway poor, my brother and his wife used our van, they bought fish and chips there as a takeaway and said they threw them away! I notice they use frozen chips, we have seen them open a packet and tip them in! this always brings down the heat of the oil, and what you get is soggy chips, fresh chips are best that have been dried before putting into the fat, that stops them going soggy. It doesn't matter how many times they get complaints, or they mention it on tripadvisor, they still keep the same franchise company!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bradders » 2 years ago

Indeed MrsMop. I only really use the on-site one when we arrive late and need something quickly. There's 2 good chippies in Watchet and one in Williton, both far better in quality and price. I include info on those in my pack for guests and hopefully they'll use them instead.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , johnturley , MARYPARKER , Darshy , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , lillibet14 , Bing [Bot] , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , Duke , djpaulbritton , sovereign , maggie and rob , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , mevennais , p sands , lhiggonyoung , mummybear , Whitey , aspen50 , MrsMop , TforTerry , bandb666 , holiday , Koala Services , Tj123 , mrsnowman , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , lucypickering , Silver Surfer , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , dingledong , mook99pink , Chrisxx , lindaandbriancarter , Jabulani , Mike241246 , talongianter , Westy , amogan , Bigoldman ,

Return to “Doniford Bay”