Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Booking Availability

All posts on this forum should be specific to CAISTER. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderators: tonygardner, Briggsy

Steve n Kim
7* Member
7* Member
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Booking Availability

Post by Steve n Kim » 6 years ago

Hi all,

Have recently brought our van and will be looking to sublet. Please bear us in mind if you are already booked up when you receive enquiries, we'll naturally do the same.

Kim & Steve

our website is............

www.murrayholidaylet.co.uk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

alison
Power Member
Power Member

Post by alison » 6 years ago

Hi,
Just had a look at your website to be nosy and should there be information on your accommodation page? :dontknow:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve n Kim
7* Member
7* Member

hi Shadz,

Yes, there should've been, and there is now. It's a work in progress, almost there now, we think!!! :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

alison
Power Member
Power Member

Post by alison » 6 years ago

No, worries just thought i'd mention it in case you were not aware of it.. :lol:

Your site now has a lot more info than the last time I looked.. Good luck with the website, I keep tweaking ours lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve n Kim
7* Member
7* Member

cheers Alison.

Ours is being tweaked pretty much on a daily basis. Can't believe how many times you look at it and find a mistake or something you're not happy with.

I love techie stuff so keep activating allsorts of bits and pieces, way to over the top really, but hey, why not :big_grin:

Steve

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sukelly
Posts in topic: 4

Post by sukelly » 6 years ago

Hi All,

Newbie here :big_grin:

Our caravan is here http://www.torrerentals.co.uk/caistercaravan.html

I did once suggest a commission based referral system to some other caister owners. I was only thinking if your own van was booked then you could earn a nice little 5% commission if you referred ours and the clients booked it - I wasn't saying a wanted anyone to return the favour if I passed on their details if ours was booked. It went down like a lead balloon and felt like they thought I was trying something dodgy?? Anyone on here think that is a good/bad idea?Would appreciate your comments.

Su Kelly
TorreRentals
Caister Caravans & Holidays Abroad
www.torre.co.uk
www.torre.co.uk/caravanrentals.html

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sukelly

Hi Alison,

I notice your ID is a Dobermann - we have 2 of our own too!! Nice to meet a fellow Dobe and caravan owner :wave:

Su Kelly
TorreRentals
www.torre.co.uk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rosiefcb » 6 years ago

Hi Su Kelly i had never thought about your idea--i would be quids in.My phone/email is going mad for bookings i am booked up until sept(including when i am there).So i pass details on to others.I can see where you are coming from but it does work vice versa if you need bookings.It is really something i had never thought of.Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sukelly

Hiya,

I have to be careful as I am a newbie on here and not sure how much you are allowed to say or advertise, but personally I have 2 caravans and they are available in the summer weeks (which is unheard of) but I am always happy to pay anyone that passes on a successful booking to me. If I am booked I am happy to pass on details of other owners (I like a nice commission from anyone but it is NOT expected).

Su
TorreRentals
www.torre.co.uk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Unsy » 6 years ago

sukelly wrote:Hi All,

Newbie here :big_grin:

Our caravan is here http://www.torrerentals.co.uk/caistercaravan.html

I did once suggest a commission based referral system to some other caister owners. I was only thinking if your own van was booked then you could earn a nice little 5% commission if you referred ours and the clients booked it - I wasn't saying a wanted anyone to return the favour if I passed on their details if ours was booked. It went down like a lead balloon and felt like they thought I was trying something dodgy?? Anyone on here think that is a good/bad idea?Would appreciate your comments.

Su Kelly
Hi Su

Personally I'd rather give or receive a bottle of wine or a box of chocs, after all what goes around comes around and knowing someone will put bookings your way and return the favour is worth more in the long term.

Ell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Peter_F , caisterbeach172 , PaulD49 , Gringolee ,

Return to “Caister-On-Sea”