Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Booking Availability

All posts on this forum should be specific to CAISTER. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderators: Briggsy, tonygardner

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Booking Availability

Post by yorkshirebelle » 6 years ago

Although i'm not used to letting Pat I certainly wouldn't worry yet :big_grin: Plenty of time for bookings people just getting over xmas.
Regarding passing on bookings surely this is what owners do anyway without thought of a reward? I know we help one another on BD if your booked you pass on to someone with a vacancy.
Put it this way were all in it together :hello1:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Unsy » 6 years ago

springhay wrote:Ooooo you sneaky thing!! What a brilliant idea!! But just about bookings - I've had just a trickle already but wanted to test the market so asked less than last year. So far no response so just wondered if anyone else was finding this. I know its really early but with so many seemingly booked up already -- so far I've asked 475.00 for summer weeks. Any less and I might just save myself the hassle and see about Haven sub-lets!

Hiya. I'm finding it slower than last year. Got the summer school hols booked (thankfully) but not much else. And not even an enquiry for Easter! But too early to worry yet. :wave:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Briggsy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Briggsy » 6 years ago

I can understand why people would want to check out people who want to book but just using Google Earth and seeing what is outside the house is not really a true representation of the person. It would be better to ring them and have a chat with them.

I guess I am lucky that most of my guests are repeat bookings so I know they will look after the caravan. I've also been lucky with bookings. Completely booked from May to September now which is great news. Most of those dates were sold before Christmas as well. But as I said it is mostly repeat guests so they know to get in early.

Don't worry too much yet about bookings. The weather won't have helped as people will be thinking a little bit less about holidays and more about other things.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bobtheboat
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bobtheboat » 6 years ago

[quote="Briggsy"]I can understand why people would want to check out people who want to book but just using Google Earth and seeing what is outside the house is not really a true representation of the person. It would be better to ring them and have a chat with them.

Maybe not but if i google it and see broken windows a old ford granada on jacks, a dumped mattress outside. Im positive i dont want them in my caravan,
nice people or not. :rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Archie&Alfie
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Archie&Alfie » 6 years ago

@ bobtheoat love it :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

vallance1
1* Member
1* Member

Post by vallance1 » 6 years ago

Hello there,
I'd love to leave my contact details for bookings you cannot deal with. I have a Cosalt Eclipes 3 bedroom with extra Double on Convertable in Lounge. Two Shower Rooms (One is EnSuite) Central Heating, Double Glazed, Very Near All Amenities, "Paston" Private Parking and Patio. My contact details are as follows: john.a.vallance@btopenworld .com. Haven't done this before - so here goes. Thanks John

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ricky2410

Post by Ricky2410 » 4 years ago

Hi I want 2 visit caister on 11/12 of August 4 7 nights can any 1 help?
Ricky Faulkner
mrrsf83@gmail.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tonygardner
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by tonygardner » 4 years ago

Ricky2410 wrote:Hi I want 2 visit caister on 11/12 of August 4 7 nights can any 1 help?
Ricky Faulkner
mrrsf83@gmail.com
sorry not for this year

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Peter_F , caisterbeach172 , PaulD49 , Gringolee ,

Return to “Caister-On-Sea”