Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome mdeno2807

All posts on this forum should be specific to HAGGERSTON CASTLE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Welcome mdeno2807

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Hello mdeno2807

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mdeno2807
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Welcome mdeno2807

Post by mdeno2807 » 1 year ago

Thanks Keith.

My name's Mike. My wife and I and our young daughter have just returned back from a weekend at Haggerston Castle. We've been contemplating buying a holiday home for a while now, and decided to book a short break away and find out what was involved. We wanted somewhere relatively close, so opted for Haggerston Park, being only a couple of hours drive. When you live in the far North like we do, you're used to having to drive to get places, so 2 hours is nothing for us. The break itself was fantastic, we absolutely loved the park and the facilities. Far too much to do in the short amount of time we were there.

We left Haggerston having placed a deposit to secure a pre-owned caravan that we fell in love with at first sight, and a plot that was perfect for us. Situated close to where we'd been in the Golf Retreat, but not quite as expensive site fees. Currently mulling things over and deciding whether this seemingly big step into the unknown is definitely what we want to do. I'm aware that our site fees and other expenses are likely to cost around £6,000 a year, so I'd like to try and make back around £4,500 of that from sub-letting. I'm just not sure how realistic that is. The Sales Adviser who we dealt with, who I must say was extremely helpful, re-assured us that with the guaranteed income through just the peak dates, we'd be looking at around £3,000 return, so that's eased a few doubts.

Still plenty more questions to be answered - I've emailed 20 through to him this evening (he'll be cursing me tomorrow morning!) - but it's such a big step for us, and a lot of money too, that we have to be sure it's right for us.

Will look forward to utilising this forum and the many members for their help and experience over the coming weeks/months (hopefully years).

:big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , The Red Duke , mdeno2807 , Karensiz ,

Return to “Haggerston Castle”