Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Disaster of a clean

Hints, Tips, Advice, Contacts, Problems, Etc. If its about maintaning your caravan, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
bradders
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Disaster of a clean

Post by bradders » 1 year ago

Last Thursday evening I had a text from my cleaner. She'd gone in to the caravan ahead of a guest just to drop some bedding off and was horrified to find mud and dirt splattered throughout the bedroom and bathroom. She sent me some pictures of it, mud was dripping down walls, over the carpets, up the mirror and door on the far side of the room to the vents, etc.

Seems that Haven had done an external clean and focused their hoses on the vents and blown through a lot of dirt and mud!!

Fortunately she was able to clean up most of it and put on a spare set of bedding, etc. I was just relieved as if she'd not gone in to do that the first I'd have known would have been when my guest turned up 24 hours later to such a scene.

I emailed Haven and they've apologised on behalf of the external cleaning company, who have offered me a free external clean in the future as an apology!!!haha No reduction/removal of the cost of the last clean, nor offer to clean the carpets that they managed to cover in mud, etc. I've suggested they go back and rethink the offer :-)

I went out and purchased a power washer at the weekend, I'll be doing it myself in the future :-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , Steve&Liz , rosiefcb , johnturley , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mevennais , lhiggonyoung , mummybear , mansel , TforTerry , Koala Services , janesone , CoffeeAndBaileys , DJ59 , Peter_F , dingledong , Jabulani , jabba_wokko , Bigoldman , MKE , Bez ,