Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Hariba1

All posts on this forum should be specific to PRESTHAVEN BEACH RESORT. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderators: ste, Steve&Liz

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Welcome Hariba1

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Hello Hariba1

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Hariba1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Welcome Hariba1

Post by Hariba1 » 1 year ago

Hi not sure what I'm doing and just posted somewhere else! Thinking of buying at presthaven. Does anybody know of any private van sales? Also I was told last year by sales team that there was going to be a members gym and pool area built. Has this happened or were the sales people just telling fibs?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Hariba1

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

I have already answered your other post, with regard to the gym & pool, no they weren't telling fibs, these things are planned but the timing of them is very uncertain at present, so we don't expect any thing soon.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , Bing [Bot] , sovereign , maggie and rob , Hariba1 ,

Return to “Presthaven Beach Resort”