Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Do you feel valued by BL?

This forum is for Polls or Surveys on any subject. If you wish to start a poll please do it here because polls tend to get buried in other forums.

Moderator: Moderation Team

As an Owner, Do you feel valued by BL?

Yes
5%
No
86%
I've not been an owner long enough to decide
10%

Total votes: 42

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Do you feel valued by BL?

Post by Celtygirl » 3 years ago

mevennais wrote:
Celtygirl wrote:Water rates for the park double that for my house…….rip off…..
Somebody has to pay for the water used in the Haven vans. :rant: :bang head: All vans should be metered :banghead:
And the swimming pools……. :censored:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Whitey » 3 years ago

Tj123 wrote:Plain answer, yes.

I am well over all this stuff about costs and bills. It's what I signed up for and if I didn't like it I know exactly what I would do.

I know parks differ but I can only go by my own experiences. A fantastic team at Presthaven who ask, listen and generally act. What more can you ask for?
Not surprisingly, Presthaven usually get good reviews, with little knocks that I've seen from owners.
Maybe you have, what all of us should have? Who knows?

I do agree about the money, and have no issue with parting with it as the homework was done before buying.
However, I do believe in getting what you pay for and I don't think we have over the last couple of years. It always appears to us (and many others), if your not sticking your hand in your pocket to part with some cash, Haven staff don't seem to want to know you.

Am I happy with the park? Park presentation? Landscaping? roads? footpaths? etc. etc. Yes
Happy with staff response times to enquiries, Disabled access to buildings and facilities? No.
Happy with facilities opening times in general? No.

Our site is a very large site, with a good few facilities which could be used more, but are not. Why? Because they shut them at tea time!
I've seen a full owners lounge on a Friday night, kicked out at 9pm because that's what time they close on a Friday night.
You've then to make your way nearly 1 mile to the other side of the park, to a full Showbar and find somewhere to sit!

it's just weird. :dontknow:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

Exactly! And as owners isnt just that tad of exclusivity what we pay for? To sit and natter, have a few drinks without the crush of a heaving bar, unable to hear ourselves speak - Not all parks listen and thats why this vote isnt so easy.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Hi all. Its interesting to see what rouses owners interest. The comments have been very revealing. My view is that I assume we all knew what we were signing up to when we bought into BL Leisure sites. However I also assume that we all expected a certain value for money return for the site fees etc that we all pay BL. If that assumption is not to our liking we have the right to either accept, query or reject (leave BL). If we want to decide on the first two then we either have to have a collective conduit to BL or we have to negotiate individually. My experience is that there are four discusions routes to BL, the Forum, FaceBook, Owners Site Associations and individually. All are open but my view is that assuming the Forum is meaningful and used by as many owners as possible it is the only only route that conveys common issues and concerns across all sites. That doesnt mean that it should be a forum for moans and groans. It also doesnt mean that FaceBook, Site Associations or individual communications are not useful or positive tools in communicating with BL. They are useful in there own way. However, if we want the forum to work for common site issues it needs BL to take it seriously for good two way communications. To do that more owners need to use it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dotty
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dotty » 3 years ago

I know by people reading this site it would appear that we are all a bunch of moaners and groaners, but most of the grievances people grumble about are usually legitimate, there are also many posts on this site where owners are really pleased with aspects of each individual park and the good work of the park staff, usually the grievances come from above, the head honchos at head office who are corporate people who's main aim to to make exorbitant amounts of profit regardless of their customer's feelings and satisfaction, the issue of the fuel deposit being 1 this should have been sorted a long time ago it takes just 1 corporate meeting to decide the outcome of this and put people out of their misery but no lets just put it on the back burner for a year and then decide, this is just not good customer service, and one day all this corporate bs will come back and bite them in the bum and who will suffer then.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

You will find that any forum users stay quiet until something affects then individually - then they burst forth.
Sad but true.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Steve Morgan » 3 years ago

Definitely two sides to this question.

By the Park staff generally yes - By BL Head Office ABSOLUTELY NOT!! :mad:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

Post by rosiefcb » 3 years ago

I think as Steve says re park staff yes and Bl not so much.
Park staff....have never had a problem with any of them and i do email/phone often with my comments and ideas.
Re BL, yes they are a business and they have to make money but in all businesses customer satifaction is vital.I wish the fuel deposit saga could have been rectified, believe in a loyalty bonus scheme re site fees would make owners feel valued and a fairer water rate payment ie pay for what you use.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Keith 2 » 3 years ago

I felt valued as an owner when at DC now at Wey Bay not so. The owners staff and owners are great. Lack of investment is the reason for No. Which I guess is down to the GM?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

PMC
Super**** Member
Super**** Member

Post by PMC » 3 years ago

Is that because the investment is going into Seaview and not WB

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Whitey , Tj123 , Lorri , sharonperky ,

Return to “Polls & Surveys”