Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Who is onsite this weekend 1st March 2013

All posts on this forum should be specific to GOLDEN SANDS. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: colin8016

Topic author
Lloydies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Who is onsite this weekend 1st March 2013

Post by Lloydies » 4 years ago

The time is fast approaching our new 2013 season here at Golden Sands.
Look forward to meeting old friends & meeting new ones we have yet to chat with.
We are often onsite, either in the owners lounge or wandering around.
If you have not met us or don't know what we look like, if you ask a member of staff they'll probably point us out/introduce you to us.

Over the last year of the new owner lounge opening we met many new friends who had been on park for a number of years but had never got to know any other owners.
I know owner parties are a good place to meet, but what with the entertainment etc going on many do not actually get to put a name to a face.

If you're onsite & want a chat or meet up with us, give us a call/txt.

Here's looking forward to the best year for owners to enjoy the site & the facilities on offer & many thanks to all the staff that make it possible.
Dave & Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

chrisandwendy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Who is onsite this weekend 1st March 2013

Post by chrisandwendy » 4 years ago

hi dave and chris :wave:

we are heading down as soon as the kids finish school friday,the car is washed and juiced up,suitcases packed we are all so excited looking forward to be back "home"

i will be cleaning the outside of the van saturday,going to give it a good going over while wendy sorts the inside so no doubt i will see you

the highlight of this friday hopefully eating saltys fish and chips with a couple of beers with my lovely family around me with our feet up in the caravan.

heres to another great year at golden sands :occasion14:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , allsopj52 ,