Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Calculating costs

Many Owners Sub Let their Caravan either just to cover costs or as a business. Get help and advice here. Post links to sites where owners can advertise their caravans.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Jennieccles
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Calculating costs

Post by Jennieccles » 1 year ago

Hi me again!!

So I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to explain how to break down the costs for rentals if we're subletting?

How much would I allow for gas/electricity per night, for example?

Do you usually find people are considerate with their usage of this, or do you have anything asking them not to leave fire on overnight or when they go out, for example?

I'm guessing the easiest way is to add up ALL our costs for the year (site fees, insurance, gas, electricity etc) and then divide by the total number of nights we plan to rent?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Calculating costs

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Jennieccles
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Calculating costs

Post by Jennieccles » 1 year ago

Thanks Keith,

This forum is amazing - I've spent the whole afternoon here and feel much more knowledgeable. Thank you so much for the time you put into this!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mevennais , bandb666 , Koala Services , Tj123 , bx56san , HappyValley , Lancecarr , BirdieGolf , The Red Duke , Jennieccles , Helen , Gyps , Amanda27 , KateB , cpr0305 ,

Return to “Sub Letting”