Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Who leaves a vacuum cleaner in van

Many Owners Sub Let their Caravan either just to cover costs or as a business. Get help and advice here. Post links to sites where owners can advertise their caravans.

Moderator: Moderation Team

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Who leaves a vacuum cleaner in van

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

I leave hoovers in the vans because Yes guests do need to use them. And as said previously I know who's going in my vans & would certainly know if someone walked off with it.
My Vans contain I hope everything to make it a home from home. I think this is confirmed by the number of repeat bookings.
I personally could not rent a Haven van and be left without a vacuum one for a week
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Macarw
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Macarw » 2 years ago

We leave one in our van but we sublet ourselves. From past experience of staying in Haven vans with children, trying to sweep up crumbs and cereal from under the table with a dustpan and brush is a nightmare, so we leave a hoover and put the instructions for how to use and empty it in our welcome pack.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Whitey » 2 years ago

We leave a hoover in the van, we do only privately let.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jennieccles
1* Member
1* Member

Post by Jennieccles » 1 year ago

I'm not currently an owner, but as someone who has frequently rented vans, I'd prefer to have a hoover in there - I hoover every day at home, and with 4 kids in a van, I start to get claustrophobic if there's stuff on the floor. I get really stressed if I've only got a wee brush to try and get rid of crumbs etc off the carpets lol.

I know that's very specific to me, but figure I can't be the only one who thinks like this. The smaller the living space, the cleaner it needs to be.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , johnturley , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , mevennais , ebenu2 , mummybear , Whitey , bandb666 , Koala Services , Tj123 , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , Marce13 , Silver Surfer , nannymags , sco_ttie2002 , caisterbeach172 , phantom , Jabulani , Lancecarr , BirdieGolf , The Red Duke , Jennieccles ,