Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Can't decide

If you are thinking about buying a Static Caravan, post your questions here. Our members have a wealth of knowledge and experience which they are more than willing to share.
You will also find the answers to a lot of your questions in our Buyers Guide.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Helen
Posts in topic: 1

Can't decide

Post by Helen » 2 years ago

Really struggling to make a decision which haven site to buy on, wanting East Yorkshire/Lincolnshire coast they all have pros and cons, me and hubby are in our 40's I have poor mobility, wanting to come away most weekends and join in and meet up with the rest of the owners, loved the owners club at thornwick bay when we visited, my sons are all grown up and now we have grandchildren so would like something to suit them too, looked at Thorpe park stayed there last year but that's moved the lovely children's soft play area God knows why as it was fab to relax with a coffee whilst the little ones were entertained and the owners club didn't seem quite as cosy as thornwick but everywhere was flat. Can anyone advise me as to what the other site owners clubs are like, do they all have bars? Entertainment? And suit someone with poor mobility, much appreciate any advice TIA x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

3C6PRWNPT7CI9

Re: Can't decide

Post by 3C6PRWNPT7CI9 » 2 years ago

Hi,

We are on Primrose the best owners bar for entertainment is Blue Dolphin in my view for owners.

Thornwick would be my choice though that is where all the money is going.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

3C6PRWNPT7CI9 wrote:Hi,

We are on Primrose the best owners bar for entertainment is Blue Dolphin in my view for owners.

Thornwick would be my choice though that is where all the money is going.
Hi 3C6PRWNPT7CI9

Thanks for your comments :big_grin:

Why don't you register as a member of our forum so you can access all of its areas.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

I wouldn't let something like soft play moving put me off if everythng else abotu the site was good for you. Things move around all the time! Who knows,they might even put it back by next season?

All site have their pros and cons. The best Owenrs club at the moment in Thornwick for good design and layout. This is my opinion having visited recently. And of course it's all bright shiny and new. Their funworks is a far more manageable size and the Mash and Barrel far cosier than the larger ones.

But that's just the complex area - not sure about the rest of the site. Primrose offers by far the most facilities in terms of pools and venues - but the sheer size of the site isn't to everyone's taste. It's is growing even further toward the holiday village next door.

As it happens, it does have a soft play area at Lakeside where you can have a coffee....my own problem with this, is that parents let their kids run riot (often over the size on the chart) and it is not monitored at all by staff. I wouldn't let tiny ones in there for fear of injury to be perfectly frank.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Steve&Liz , johnturley , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mevennais , MikeKGS , Whitey , mansel , Koala Services , Tj123 , saycraig , craig hampson , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , DJ59 , Peter_F , terrymw , Elver21 , Neilly75 , Sweetsballoons , CF Dave , The Red Duke , Helen , srbagpuss , kevwade123 , kieran , mdeno2807 , cpr0305 , fizzyfizz , Eileenbi-1 , Aled42690 , Monkeyman , narkyknickers ,

Return to “I Want to Buy A Caravan”