Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Looking to buy a new 2016 model

If you are thinking about buying a Static Caravan, post your questions here. Our members have a wealth of knowledge and experience which they are more than willing to share.
You will also find the answers to a lot of your questions in our Buyers Guide.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Stefanfoley
Posts in topic: 2

Looking to buy a new 2016 model

Post by Stefanfoley » 2 years ago

Hi were looking at purchasing a new 2016 model around 30000 we think we going to take advantage of 6000 haven offer as a deposit but also put down 7500 deposit as well. My credit is not the best at the moment as we recently found out some person in Manchester has been using my name and got contract out and not paid em. just wondering how this evergreen finance they offer work as they basically said its guaranteed

can anyone advise

getting the defaults off my credit file will take some time as having to go through solicitors.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The HOF Guide to Buying and Owning a Static Caravan

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Check the interest rate first. This 30k van may end up far more expensive. I think the £6000 means you have to let haven rent your van until the 6k is paid back.....and with what Haven pay owners, it could take some time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: The HOF Guide to Buying and Owning a Static Caravan

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

The £6k is repaid over three years by letting Haven have your van for specified peak season dates during those three years.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Looking to buy a new 2016 model

Post by mummybear » 2 years ago

The £6K purchase dept is paid off by subletting via Haven (£2K per year) or you can just pay the money back (buy back). It can be any dates but obviously peak dates have the higher value so the £6K will get paid off quicker. We are on our 2nd round of Helping Hand. We rent our privately and use the rental money to buy back the HH dates.

Think of it as a £6K interest free loan.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Stefanfoley
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking to buy a new 2016 model

Post by Stefanfoley » 2 years ago

Thanks all its all a great help.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , Steve&Liz , johnturley , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , Marc & Helen , Chamonix400 , mevennais , p sands , MikeKGS , mummybear , Whitey , TforTerry , bandb666 , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , DJ59 , Chrisxx , bigerik777 , CF Dave , Gringolee , Stefanfoley , Helen , Funkyboy , cpr0305 , peggy123 , Monkeyman ,

Return to “I Want to Buy A Caravan”