Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.
I am pleased to be able to bring our forum back on-line. The reasons for me taking it away have not all been resolved, but the situation now is that I am able to bring it back to see if it still has a future. I will keep it live as long as there is a demand for it and that demand with be determined by its usage.

Unfortunately, I am not an owner anymore and it is very unlikely that I will be again, this means that I no longer have the ability to keep the content of the forum up to date and ensure the information given is accurate; that is something that will now depend on the forum members.

The forum will be maintained through Redstick Enterprises, but I will still monitor the forum's function, content and membership applications.

I would like to know if anybody is interested in taking on the role of Forum Administrator and helping to ensure the forum maintains the standards and quality of content set by all our members.

If anybody is interested in the role of Admin, or if any of the original Moderators wish to have that role reinstated, please let me know by emailing hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk

I am sure that quite a few of you may have lost or forgotten your log in details, and if that is the case, then email hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk and you will be sent a temporary password so you can log in and set your own new password.

best regards as always

Keith

p.s. When you have read this announcement, you can disable it by clicking the 'x' in the top right corner.

John Paul Jones - The Bay, Filey

Do you know of a great place to eat?
Let other members know by posting details here

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
MikeKGS
Super** Member
Super** Member
Posts in topic: 1

John Paul Jones - The Bay, Filey

Post by MikeKGS » 2 years ago

My wife and I ate there while mulling over our decision on a new caravan last week. I was pleasantly surprised. The pub was clean and warm (excellent log burning stove), the food was good and the atmosphere was really nice.

While I don't think we'd go with all the kids, even though there was a small playground outside, it was certainly good for the adults.

We'll definitely go again if we can get someone to look after the kids when we're at the van.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Power Member
Power Member

Re: John Paul Jones - The Bay, Filey

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

If you are going again buy the Scarborough evening news usually a two for one voucher in there :lol:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Has anyone any news about the Italian next door? Im told its closed down?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Whitey » 1 year ago

When were you told this?
As nothing is open on our site, I phoned them from a recommendation about 3 weeks ago and they were open, except they were closing for the night...... I was too late! lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , sovereign , DaisyMay , chrisandwendy , mevennais , MikeKGS , Whitey , jontymo , pcorbridge , Koala Services , CoffeeAndBaileys , jamiep , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , LisaHemelSupport , TwinMumRoch , Jo-kershaw ,