Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Abi St David

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Abi St David

Post by springhay » 1 year ago

Anyone else with a 2 bed one of these.....I love mine (except a kitchen wall cupboard which I can't see into!). But I'm wondering about the heating .... Had it going for two hours when I arrived yesterday and still wasn't cosy and warm -- teh rads were on, yes. But there isn't one in the hall and only one in main living area which I think is inadequate.

Went into bedroom and it was still chilly after two hours. Anyone else feel the same ? I have two oscilating fan heaters which I have to say, are brilliant! But should I really need them?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MikeKGS
Super** Member
Super** Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Abi St David

Post by MikeKGS » 1 year ago

We've got the three bed (shouldn't make that big a difference!) and it's toasty and warm quite quickly after turning the heating on, I'd say definitely within an hour. If that doesn't warm it up quickly enough then the built in electric fire really heats the living room quickly. That doesn't sound right to me!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , bradders , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , springhay , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , mevennais , Fastbaz , MikeKGS , Koala Services , Natste73 , Peter_F , cpr0305 ,