Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Willerby Vision

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Parrydise
Posts in topic: 4

Willerby Vision

Post by Parrydise » 1 year ago

Does anyone own a Willerby Vision and if so what do you think? Good points, bad points?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Willerby Vision

Post by rosiefcb » 1 year ago

Hi is there one for sale on park? I will ask one of my friends as not sure if hers is one of those . Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

Wow it is a lovely van and very high end spec. It was launched as the "greenest" caravan as heating, lighting and efficiency and it had special insulation similar to that of a house. Therefore I would think it is very cost efficient to run.
It has all the fixtures and fittings of a lodge and I can't see any negatives. It must be an exclusive range as only one other on the park.Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Parrydise

I didn't know there was any on the park. Saw one in Mablethorpe and would really like one but there doesn't seem to be many around.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

I googled it and it does look lovely and so much like a lodge. Are you upgrading or will you be a new owner to Thorpe Park?. If you want any information about the park or pitches etc let me know. You cab ask on here or send a private message. Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Parrydise

We will be new owners. We have been considering ownership for 10 years!!!! We've looked at various parks in Lincolnshire but because of work and the activities our son is involved with,Thorpe Park is the logical answer. We live locally and own a tourer so have stayed at the park several times over the years. Our daughter worked there for a season while doing her A levels too so we know the park fairly well. We've never both agreed on a caravan and often see the negative comments about BL so have never taken that final step, but after seeing the Vision we know what we want now. It's just a case of can we afford it!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

Hope all goes well then. I would of said look at some cheaper vans but if it has taken so long to agree on a van it must be the right one. Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Parrydise

We did originally set out to do that, but let's just say we are very 'fussy' haha. We know that this is the best thing to do, never having done it before because we will limit our losses if it doesn't work out, but after all this time we're thinking buy what we really want and we will save in the long run because we won't want to upgrade. That's the idea anyway!
Last edited by Parrydise on 19 Apr 2016 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

You have the best idea as I know a lot of owners buy and up grade due to wanting more such as double glazing etc. We have been here a long time and it is a lovely park with great facilities. Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , rosiefcb , springhay , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , Marc & Helen , Chamonix400 , mevennais , mansel , TforTerry , Parrydise , Bigoldman , Mr D George69 , Bez , sharonperky , cpr0305 ,

Return to “Open Forum”