Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Fencing

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Jacosia

Fencing

Post by Jacosia » 10 months ago

Hi, I would be grateful if anyone could let me know if Haven allow you to fence off your plots, I am looking at buying a privately owned caravan on one of their sites which is at the end of a row with a hedge between the grass and the road and wondered whether they would allow a small picket fence or something to help us rein the toddlers in lol? Also their policies on decking would be useful to know too. Many thanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fencing

Post by Keith » 10 months ago

Unfortunately fencing is NOT ALLOWED on parks.

This information is clearly stated in the Park Rules. You could ask the owner of the van you are thinking of buying to let you have a copy of that park's rules, or you could ask the sales team (they will use that as an opportunity to try and sell you one of their vans :lol: )

You can look at a copy of the 2014 Park Rules for Presthaven by going to this topic - Presthaven Park Rules

I'm afraid the forum is unusually quiet at the moment, but things should pick up when the new season starts.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Jacosia

Re: Fencing

Post by Jacosia » 10 months ago

Thank you Keith.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , johnturley , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , sovereign , janesone , Eileenbi-1 ,

Return to “Visitors Questions”