Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Wrong grading? Help

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Fairy
Posts in topic: 2

Wrong grading? Help

Post by Fairy » 1 year ago

Ok I'm not very happy with Havan right now...
Have a 2014 model, 40 inch tv, hairdryer, Bluetooth, decking, sea view (+patio, BBQ area) decided to look at sub-letting through Havan due to the distance and easier for us... Anyway, Havan are trying to fob me off saying its a Prestige with decking and I think it's the next one up. Looking at their website and their park and standard of vans I believe mine is equivilant to what THEY say is Platinum.

I just wanted to get some advise or thoughts about this before I challenge them over it?!

I am also going to rent it privately.

But thank you to anyone who can help

Fairy x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wrong grading? Help

Post by bradders » 1 year ago

Personally, I'd just focus on letting privately. You can charge what YOU want and have full control of the lettings.

You can advertise it and say it meets the Haven criteria for Platinum.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Fairy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Wrong grading? Help

Post by Fairy » 1 year ago

:sunny: Hi

I am renting it privately and took my first booking and person paid it all within one hour of talking to her on the phone :smile: I was just using havan as a back up plan for quieter weeks. Im speaking with them tomorrow about it as I don't know their t&c s. X

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , johnturley , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , maggie and rob , Chamonix400 , mevennais , mummybear , Whitey , TforTerry , bandb666 , pcorbridge , Koala Services , HappyValley , PauldN , Peter_F , dingledong , Jabulani , Maxandmillie63 , Bigoldman , MKE , mumthetaxi , markeaustin47 , MARISA , Nain , Wig1 , DGM11 , Jennieccles ,

Return to “Visitors Questions”