Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

I need your help!

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
MikeB
Posts in topic: 3

I need your help!

Post by MikeB » 2 years ago

Hello HOF members :big_grin:

I'm doing some research for an interview to try and understand the key decisions and challenges people face when thinking about buying a static caravan at Haven. More specifically, how you used caravan sales websites (if at all) during the process and what you found helpful, what you struggled with or would have found useful on websites to help you make a decision.

I've pulled together a short survey and would really appreciate if you could spare 10 minutes to fill it out. Click on this link to take the survey > https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MLQC8DK

It'd also be brilliant to get your thoughts on the website http://www.ukholidayhomesales.co.uk, in your experience in buying caravans;
1) What is good about it?
2) What could be improved?
3) If you could recommend any functionality, what would it be? i.e. park/caravan comparison tool for example

Reply with your comments below, I believe there's no better way to understand the process than talking to the people who've been through it!! Your help is really appreciated and please share with other owners :)

Cheers,
Mike

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
MikeB

Re: I need your help!

Hey everyone,

Thanks to those that have completed the survey :big_grin: if we can keep getting responses it'll be really useful! Thanks for your support.

Mike

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
MikeB

Re: I need your help!

Again just want to as thanks as there's been some more responses come through :big_grin:

Quick question which can be answered in this thread (it's not in survey), did you know which park you wanted to buy your holiday home on before beginning to search for information and were you willing to be flexible on this?

OR had you visited a park a number of times and this was the driver for saying, actually I love this park, I'd be interested in buying here?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , amyamy1246 , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , fairyqueen , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , mevennais , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeKGS , mummybear , Whitey , TforTerry , bandb666 , Koala Services , Tj123 , borolad , Janet58 , janesone , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , jamiep , bonjgb , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , dingledong , Rowe1982 , Nataliedavies33 , Shanimills , MikeB , Bigoldman ,

Return to “Visitors Questions”