Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Is it possible to make money by letting privately?

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Tissen
Posts in topic: 1

Is it possible to make money by letting privately?

Post by Tissen » 2 years ago

We are in the process of looking to buy a caravan at Devon Cliffs, just having trouble deciding which one. We are looking to buy a 3 bedroom Plaatinum Caravan. I have read several other threads and replies by other owners and I was wondering if it was possible if you rent the caravan yourself to get significant income to make more money than just to cover the site fees, insurance, rates etc. I have done homework on this and on paper it looks like as long as we put the effort in we could get a good return but are we missing something?

If you have any experience please let me know thank you

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Is it possible to make money by letting privately?

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

You stand a good chance of being responded to but this topic was discussed at length not too long ago - Im just not sure how you would search to read the entire thread?? But it depends on how much time you want to spend at your van, how much you charge in lets and how much your site fees are. all simple maths really.....let out for longer and earn more than your site fees etc., but I dont think it would be a substantial profit.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Is it possible to make money by letting privately?

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , bradders , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , crusaderpete , coon , johnturley , springhay , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , dotti , mevennais , dazzabuk , p sands , Whitey , ROXY , mansel , MrsMop , thewarboys , TforTerry , bandb666 , bx56san , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , Frankieboy , Tissen , DJ59 , hornet900 , ade225 , mook99pink , Giggsy1311 , Sylv79 , Jabulani , deano99 , Nataliedavies33 , Shanimills , SPR1NGY , chanz4 , janet-s , bigerik777 , Mrs T , Tkm100 , Bez ,