Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

How can I support the forum?

What are the Forum Rules and Policies?

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

How can I support the forum?

Post by Keith » 4 years ago

Over the last few months I have received several messages from members asking how they can support the forum.

There are several ways you can do this;

1. First and foremost all you need to do is to use the forum. The more members post, the more dynamic it becomes and that will make it more attractive to other owners.

2. Secondly you can promote the forum. Spread the word, let other people know about the forum and encourage them to join us.

3. If you want to help to fund the running costs you can do one of two things;
a. Before you leave the forum, click on any one of the adverts. These ads are there solely to help cover costs and the more 'clicks' they get the better.
b. If you want to you can make a donation by using the 'Paypal Donation' button on the top of the screen. Several members do this regularly and I am extreamly gratfull for their continued support.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Re: How can I support the forum?

Post by springhay » 4 years ago

Keith, I constantly refer Facebook users to the forum. They are by and large all new owners whose posts run into excess of 50 about the same subjects. Then another member will ask the same question two days later....I use it myself. I think the advantage is speed of replies....also the original posts goes completely off topic and turns into an online chat session.

Again, I can see the appeal but it does run out of control. Unlike the forum where there is more discretion and regard for forum rules. I will continue to plug the forum but I do run the risk of sounding patronising.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Steve Morgan » 4 years ago

I'll have another go when I get back to Park Keith.

A number of people I've spoken to have actually joined! :big_grin: Sadly though they appear to have been (only temporarily I hope :rolleyes: ) reluctant to actually post? :confused:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Keith 2 » 4 years ago

Why don't we get Madi to send a poster to GMs to display and we can then feedback which GMs have taken notice!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,