Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Cleaning at Primrose Valley

All posts relating to Cleaners & Cleaning for our caravans should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
johnturley
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Cleaning at Primrose Valley

Post by johnturley » 2 weeks ago

Two days ago I received a letter from Sparkle and Shine, who have carried out my caravan cleaning at Primrose Valley for the last 3 years, informing me that they will no longer be offering a service for cleaning caravans in the Filey area.

Initially I was rather upset and disappointed about this, especially with it coming only about 6 weeks before the start of the new season. I subsequently heard via the grapevine that the problem might have been caused by Haven introducing new rules requiring cleaning contractors to ‘jump through the hoop’ before being permitted to work on the site. Today I received in the post a copy of the Park Rules for 2018, in which it states that all contractors including cleaning contractors must be approved by them before being permitted to work on the site, which would appear to confirm this. I assume that this will also be the case on other parks.

This strikes me as being totally unreasonable action by Haven, it’s not as if as far as I am aware, that they offer a cleaning service unless you sublet through them, in my case this would not even be an option as my caravan is too old. Does anyone know of a cleaning company who is able to comply with Haven’s new rules.

John

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cleaning at Primrose Valley

Post by Julies » 2 weeks ago

Hi John, I'm in exactly the same boat and need a cleaner for the new season and I agree a little more notice would have been nice. I've also seen the rules and yes it's unfair, another blow to the people that rent out.

Good to see the forum back up an running again I've only just found out about it :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , johnturley , Unsy , Julies , Bing [Bot] , sovereign , mevennais , janesone , Clintoncat ,