Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Private caravan cleaner golden sands

All posts relating to Cleaners & Cleaning for our caravans should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Kazziemikey
Posts in topic: 2

Private caravan cleaner golden sands

Post by Kazziemikey » 3 years ago

I have just become an owner recently on the Golden Sands, Mablethorpe site and we are letting our caravan out so I will be travelling to clean it on Mondays and Fridays. Will be on Saturdays in August.

Just wondered if there are any owners on here that are looking for a reliable cleaner as I am looking to take on 3 caravans to clean while I'm there I can check inventory for damages etc and report back to you.

I do have my own cleaning business already so I have full public liability insurance, references can be provided as I have several contracts with major letting agents in my home town of Lincoln and your more than welcome to come and look at my own caravan to check out my standards of cleaning.

Message me if your interested and I can either call you or meet you on site, I will be around on the site tomorrow morning and at the weekend.

Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Private caravan cleaner golden sands

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

Advertise your services for FREE on our sister sites - Caravan Cleaning Services and Static Caravan Classifieds
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Kazziemikey

Post by Kazziemikey » 3 years ago

I have tried to register but it doesn't send me a validation email to complete registration.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

Kazziemikey wrote:I have tried to register but it doesn't send me a validation email to complete registration.
I'm sorry you've had problems. I've checked the site and I can't find any reason for this. :scratch:

Please try again.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Jc1981 , CoryGoldenSandsOwner ,