Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Private Cleaning on Rockley Park

All posts relating to Cleaners & Cleaning for our caravans should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
alex_byron
Posts in topic: 1

Private Cleaning on Rockley Park

Post by alex_byron » 3 years ago

Hi all - as new owners last year we struggled to find a good, reliable cleaner for our two caravans. We have used our current cleaner since July last year and can't recommend her highly enough - our guests always comment on the cleanliness of our caravans and her communication is great - I know within minutes when the vans are clean and ready to go and she feeds back any issues straight away - worth it's weight in gold as we live two hours away!

If anyone is looking for cleaning (and she also launders our bedding each turn around) let me know and I can pass on her contact details.

Thanks
Alex

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Private Cleaning on Rockley Park

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

Hi Alex

Finding a good reliable cleaner is one of the problems common to many of our owners and I'm glad you have found one.
You could tell her that, if she wants to, she can advertise her services FREE OF CHARGE on our sister sites, Caravan Cleaning Services and Static Caravan Classifieds as well as in the 'Caravan Cleaning' section on here.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Lucy Baynton

Re: Private Cleaning on Rockley Park

Post by Lucy Baynton » 4 weeks ago

Do you still use the same person Alex? We are new owners and are looking for recommendations. Many thanks Lucy & Rob

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Lucy Baynton ,