Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Privilege passes

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Chrisxx
2* Member
2* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Privilege passes

Post by Chrisxx » 2 years ago

Myself and my wife bought a van in November we are aware we get 10 friends and family passes do myself my wife and two children aged 11 and 9 get passes or will 4 of our ten passes be allocated to ourselves leaving g us with 6 for friends and family?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Privilege passes

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

You will get 10 passes in total and you will have to allocate yourself and your children passes out of those; so yes that will leave you six for family and friends.

However, you will also be allocated 50 DAY passes for the season that you can use for family and friends if they only visit you van occasionally.

You can also BUY extra Privilege cards if you need them. They are priced at approx. £65 for and adult pass and half that for a child pass; so always allocate your ten free passes to adults and buy child passes.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Chrisxx
2* Member
2* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chrisxx » 2 years ago

Thanks mate

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

Keith what are the 50 free day passes? Is this something new for this season?
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Celtygirl » 2 years ago

Yes, I've not heard of that. Seems a bit excessive and pandering to those who abuse. Shame that since Madi moved on, nobody has been here to reply.
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

These are to replace the 'Friends and Family' passes that we used to get when we 'signed' them in.

If you go onto the Owners-Services web site and look under 'Privilege Card benefits you should see this:
We would love to see your family and friends

We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each main account holder at the start of the year will have 50 Friends and Family passes available to sign out to give to friends and family which will allow access for 48 hours. The main account holder will need to be present at the point of requesting the passes for each friend or family member and they cannot be pre-dated. If you’d like to make use of any of these passes, then please come and see your Owner Services Team.

If you are letting your caravan privately, holidaymaker passes need to be purchased from the main reception at the prevailing rate. Just one last point, please make sure that the Privilege Cards are used by the named person only, if not the card may be withheld at the till point.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

Thanks Keith so it's just same as it was but didn't realise you were allowed 50
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 2 years ago

yorkshirebelle wrote:Thanks Keith so it's just same as it was but didn't realise you were allowed 50
Yes, but they are only valid for 48 hours, whereas the friends and family passes were up to 7 days, and you could have 6 per privilege card holder/per week.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

mevennais wrote:
yorkshirebelle wrote:Thanks Keith so it's just same as it was but didn't realise you were allowed 50
Yes, but they are only valid for 48 hours, whereas the friends and family passes were up to 7 days, and you could have 6 per privilege card holder/per week.
The Friends and Family passes were meant to be DAY passes and should have been renewed every day; but each park seemed to use their own interpretation of the rules, so this is an attempt to get consistency across all parks.
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

p sands
Super* Member
Super* Member

Post by p sands » 2 years ago

Can i use my passes at another haven parkl

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Snake , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , dazzabuk , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeKGS , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , TforTerry , rigor , bandb666 , Tj123 , Die_hard , allyt25 , janesone , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , Natste73 , kemlo , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , Chrisxx , jabba_wokko , Nataliedavies33 , M+G Claxton31 , Shanimills , bigerik777 , Prouty33 , Parrydise , Elijahsnan2410 , Mattysmum , jillyb , Jayco8 , vikki19812005 , little-c , Deni76 , Gedburns , Annie56 , CIDU , amagill , Sweetsballoons , handm05 , DGM11 , Stefanfoley , srbagpuss , sharonperky , SheilaK , bobarrow ,