Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 9

Re: How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

smarson73 wrote:
springhay wrote:Where did I read about the fifty cards then??
i too have seen somewhere about getting 50 day passes per owner but cant remember where i saw it.
I posted it earlier in this thread :big_grin: It is on our Presthaven owner website and as far I was aware was the way the system was being implemented this season; but it seems that Primrose Valley at least are using a different system. :dontknow:
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Fishing Widow
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Fishing Widow » 1 year ago

I cant see it working having to stay with ur guests 24/7!!
I would like to see some kind of pass for family & friends who stay in ur caravan occasionally without u been there (no money exchanged) so they dont have to fork out for passes.
We use all our privilege passes & sometimes family members ask to use the caravan the odd weekend but im not able to give them a privilege pass as have none left which means they have to buy their own privilege pass for £65 or however much they are or purchase entertainment passes which we all know are not cheap!!
Maybe if the owner was allocated 10 family & friends passes for the season on top of their privilege passes but the family passes dont get the discount on park or any owners perks??This way family could stay on their own & not have to spend a fortune on passes for the wkend.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 1 year ago

I think this is the kind of thing which only the individual park can sort out.

Not sure if the forum has any rep from Hemel overseeing the posts since Maddie left. But there is no uniformity (as we've seen before), so it's one for the park reception I think.

Not that people can't still air any views on the forum ...... :smile:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Whitey » 1 year ago

Was there not someone called Lisa taking over Maddie's role on these forums and other Social Media?

I believe she came on, introduced herself and we've seen very little of her since.
This is a shame, as it was nice to have someone from Haven themselves to answer the questions no one else seemed to know the answer to!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Lisa is still around and does occasionally read the posts on here, but unlike Madi she doesn't respond to posts; however I do email her to get information when necessary and she does respond with the information.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jayco8
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jayco8 » 1 year ago

Fishing Widow wrote:I cant see it working having to stay with ur guests 24/7!!
I would like to see some kind of pass for family & friends who stay in ur caravan occasionally without u been there (no money exchanged) so they dont have to fork out for passes.
We use all our privilege passes & sometimes family members ask to use the caravan the odd weekend but im not able to give them a privilege pass as have none left which means they have to buy their own privilege pass for £65 or however much they are or purchase entertainment passes which we all know are not cheap!!
Maybe if the owner was allocated 10 family & friends passes for the season on top of their privilege passes but the family passes dont get the discount on park or any owners perks??This way family could stay on their own & not have to spend a fortune on passes for the wkend.
I think your suggestion about the extra family passes without the owners perks is a great one, this would certainly work for us

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

johnturley
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by johnturley » 1 year ago

As mentioned in other posts, I would like some sort of refund, or discount off the annual site fees for those owners that do not use all 10 of their Privilege Passes.

John

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 4

Post by yorkshirebelle » 1 year ago

How they going to refund or discount you on passes you don't pay for???
The name privilege cards means they are your privilege because you are an owner so wether you use 1 or all 10its an extra perk.

As for giving extra passes without photos for occasional guests this would just lead to misuse as happens very often when they are given to paying guests I for one have fought long and hard for my privileges at BD & I don't want to share them with non owners
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , MSNbot Media , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , ste , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , cliff , johnturley , Darshy , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , Duke , djpaulbritton , sovereign , DaisyMay , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , syko , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , dotty , tonyking77 , MrsMop , thewarboys , TforTerry , rigor , jontymo , bandb666 , The2McCabes , louiseandgraham , Koala Services , saycraig , PMC , Locko44 , Peterl , allyt25 , janesone , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , bx56san , HappyValley , jamiep , tonychris , bonjgb , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , Sunrise , Julie2662 , smarson73 , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Rossco01 , Jsims , dingledong , Chrisxx , jamiesinclair , alisonasb , Briangoldensun , Brian Scotney , deano99 , nikipowell , Archie , redkeech , jabba_wokko , paulatb65 , Tony081161 , sprouty , bigerik777 , Bigoldman , Tessa51 , Potter8083 , david ross , Mattysmum , Fozzerbear , jillyb , bwfc , Jayco8 , Newby , John Burke , Donna_and_Neil , Lindsey , Nain , Louie76 , Bob41 , Cherryade13 , Jennieccles , srbagpuss , stewie3004 , sharonperky , K nicholls ,