Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Jayco8
Posts in topic: 3

Re: How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Post by Jayco8 » 2 years ago

Thanks, that's what we usually do, but you know what kids are like, they want a "proper one"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Whitey » 1 year ago

Not anymore, they don't get cards anymore, you have to accompany them everywhere.
Even outside for a cigarette, so they can get back in.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Whitey wrote:Not anymore, they don't get cards anymore, you have to accompany them everywhere.
Even outside for a cigarette, so they can get back in.
That's not the way it was done on Presthaven.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

It's not the way it was done on Primrose Valley, but it will be this year! :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

I have already told Hemel that it can't work like that, and I don't expect any parks will be successful in trying to implement it.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 1 year ago

We are all allocated 50 friends and family passes per season now? But I think it will be individual park managers as ever so little point comparing or trying to get things uniform. Didn't work last year despite all sorts of explanations etc., from Hemel - it was a total shambles and GM's all did as they saw fit......

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

cliff
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cliff » 1 year ago

I would appreciate the facility to see what Funds I have available on the card via the website, and the ability to top up via the website. I think the cards work well as they are, but agree with so many on here, that t&cs are rarely enforced. Cards need to be checked, and intentional misuse needs a penalty.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Keith, I spoke to Linda in Owners Reception only yesterday (30/01/2016) and told her both stories I had heard, your story she's never heard of. Even on our own OS website, it states that .....

"We would love to see your family and friends

We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each Privilege Card holder is entitled to accompany 6 additional friends and family members into the facilities on park. These are classed as day visitors so they will have no physical pass issued to them. Should they leave the facilities, they will not be able to regain access without a Privilege Card holder.

If you are letting your caravan privately, holidaymaker passes need to be purchased from the main reception at the prevailing rate. Just one last point, please make sure that the Privilege Cards are used by the named person only, if not the card may be withheld at the till point."

I think this is the better idea than the 50 cards system and Linda is looking forward to not having to write out endless amounts temp F&F passes.

Having no physical pass for the guests will be an inconvenience to some, especially the smoker guests of PV if the owner (or Priv Pass holder) is not a smoker, but it's the only way to completely holt the abuse of Guest temp cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 1 year ago

So I will have to traipse round with them all day wherever they go??? I'd rather not have any visitors thanks!! Lots of peeps get three day passes and leave family in their vans.....ones without Priv cards of their own I mean.....As always we seem to go against what's been said officially. Where did I read about the fifty cards then??

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

smarson73
6* Member
6* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by smarson73 » 1 year ago

springhay wrote:Where did I read about the fifty cards then??
i too have seen somewhere about getting 50 day passes per owner but cant remember where i saw it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , MSNbot Media , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , ste , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , cliff , johnturley , Darshy , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , Duke , djpaulbritton , sovereign , DaisyMay , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , syko , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , dotty , tonyking77 , MrsMop , thewarboys , TforTerry , rigor , jontymo , bandb666 , The2McCabes , louiseandgraham , Koala Services , saycraig , PMC , Locko44 , Peterl , allyt25 , janesone , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , bx56san , HappyValley , jamiep , tonychris , bonjgb , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , Sunrise , Julie2662 , smarson73 , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Rossco01 , Jsims , dingledong , Chrisxx , jamiesinclair , alisonasb , Briangoldensun , Brian Scotney , deano99 , nikipowell , Archie , redkeech , jabba_wokko , paulatb65 , Tony081161 , sprouty , bigerik777 , Bigoldman , Tessa51 , Potter8083 , david ross , Mattysmum , Fozzerbear , jillyb , bwfc , Jayco8 , Newby , John Burke , Donna_and_Neil , Lindsey , Nain , Louie76 , Bob41 , Cherryade13 , Jennieccles , srbagpuss , stewie3004 , sharonperky , K nicholls ,