Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 9

Re: How would YOU like to see the Privilege Card system work?

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

In the past any adult Privilege Card holder could sign 'guests' in and so that is correct.

For 2016 the system is changing and the following will apply.
We would love to see your family and friends

We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each main account holder at the start of the year will have 50 Friends and Family passes available to sign out to give to friends and family which will allow access for 48 hours. The main account holder will need to be present at the point of requesting the passes for each friend or family member and they cannot be pre-dated. If you’d like to make use of any of these passes, then please come and see your Owner Services Team.

If you are letting your caravan privately, holidaymaker passes need to be purchased from the main reception at the prevailing rate. Just one last point, please make sure that the Privilege Cards are used by the named person only, if not the card may be withheld at the till point.
It is possible that the way these passes are issued could vary from park to park and so I would suggest that you check how the system will be operated at Cala Gran.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Whitey » 2 years ago

Panic ye not! It's fine for a privilege card holder to sign in up to 6 others in.
They're family, so it's fine.
They're not paying, so it's fine

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Potter8083
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Potter8083 » 2 years ago

Brill thanks for the clarification do u have any idea on how much extra passes cost? Can u change names on passes once issued one of my children spends most weekends with her dad so may be better being signed in so my mum and dad can have one it's been mind blowing all the things we need to think of we just wanted a weekend getaway that is cost effective with all the kids (and fits them all in!) thank you I'm sure this forum is going to be very useful for us and I apologise in advance for any 'stupid' questions I ask :newhere:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Potter8083

Panic over the changing names we haven't sent off for this years yet we forgot to hand it in when we packed up phew!! Keeping in trend with this thread it would be good if people who didn't use all their allocation could sell to an owner who intends to use for a direct family member of that owner if I had to prove a link to every pass holder I have as family and any extras I would have no issue in providing ID... Birth certificates and passports our circumstances mean an extra large family unintentionally and have always expected to pay extra hence the asking about extra passes originally but for my family if they want a free holiday (other than taking our kids at times lol) a small cost a year was always going be better than the 1400 quid we spent on a week in Devon in the 6weeks holidays!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Not sure if all parks are the same price, but extra Priv Passes are £68.00 each once you've used your original 10.

We were jokingly saying a while back, it would be nice to sell back your unused passes to Haven at £68.00 a go! Of course, that will never happen. :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

I'm not sure if the price is the same on all parks, although I can't see why it shouldn't be.

However remember that child passes are half of that price so if you do need to buy extra passes you should allocate your 10 'free' ones to adults and buy child passes.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Potter8083

Thanks that's been really helpful

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jayco8
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jayco8 » 2 years ago

I would like to see a change to the owners passes. Our van is owned by four people so I would like to have four with our photos on then the other six with just the site details of the van so that when family visit any one of them could use the passes instead of us having to decide whose photos to put on. We have a total of 7 adult children and 8 grandchildren between us but they only visit a couple of times and never all at once so it is difficult to choose who to put on the passes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member

Never happen.
Simply, it would be abused more than it is already.
You want them to be interchangeable between family, where other owners would find them interchangeable between guests

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

You can just get guest passes then for them if it's only a few visits they make. Really simple procedure. Usually sign in at your reception.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , MSNbot Media , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , ste , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , cliff , johnturley , Darshy , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , Duke , djpaulbritton , sovereign , DaisyMay , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , syko , p sands , lhiggonyoung , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , dotty , tonyking77 , MrsMop , thewarboys , TforTerry , rigor , jontymo , bandb666 , The2McCabes , louiseandgraham , Koala Services , saycraig , PMC , Locko44 , Peterl , allyt25 , janesone , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , bx56san , HappyValley , jamiep , tonychris , bonjgb , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , Sunrise , Julie2662 , smarson73 , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Rossco01 , Jsims , dingledong , Chrisxx , jamiesinclair , alisonasb , Briangoldensun , Brian Scotney , deano99 , nikipowell , Archie , redkeech , jabba_wokko , paulatb65 , Tony081161 , sprouty , bigerik777 , Bigoldman , Tessa51 , Potter8083 , david ross , Mattysmum , Fozzerbear , jillyb , bwfc , Jayco8 , Newby , John Burke , Donna_and_Neil , Lindsey , Nain , Louie76 , Bob41 , Cherryade13 , Jennieccles , srbagpuss , stewie3004 , sharonperky , K nicholls ,