Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

20% discount on booking a holiday

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
dazzabuk
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 1

20% discount on booking a holiday

Post by dazzabuk » 3 years ago

hi does anyone know how i can stop an ex family member using my account number to gain the 20% discount on a booking, last season she had a privilege
card but since than she has become an ex family member and ive heard shes using my account number on her card to gain discount, is this possible or is it only me as the owner that can get the discount

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

HappyValley
Power Member
Power Member

Re: 20% discount on booking a holiday

Post by HappyValley » 3 years ago

I didn't know anyone could even do this if they had your account number. If this is possible, you need to get a letter to this person telling her they do not have your permission to use your account in this way, and if they make an attempt to do so it would be a fraudulent transaction. Give OE a ring at your park and discuss it with them as well. That's what I'd do, anyway.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

Contact Head Office at Hemel (I'm sure Madi will pass on the information to the correct department if you email or PM her).

You will need to supply your account details and the name being used for the booking. If possible also give dates and location of holiday i.e. is it a Haven Park, Butlins or Warner.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

I would make sure your information is accurate beforehand. It will be difficult to track the actual holiday without confirmed details -

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Whitey , CrazyRob , jamiep , dazzlingdonna10 , Chelsie02 , sco_ttie2002 , ade225 , Keldanhopton , jacko , TwinMumRoch , Sanj62 , Pucey08 , Tracym ,