Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Privilege pass (owner pass) mis-use

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Privilege pass (owner pass) mis-use

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 3 years ago

Hi all,

Thank you Keith for forwarding me a link, I passed it on to the relevant park team yesterday but when I looked earlier today the post has actually been removed now. If anyone becomes aware of any adverts that include Privilege Cards in a private let, if you feel comfortable please do let someone on your park know so that they can investigate, or if you know the owner personally remind them that it is against the T&Cs.

I've spoken to the team here and we're currently reviewing the terms and conditions of the Privilege Card, considering the feedback from owners and the document Keith provided earlier in the season. We're also going to circulate a message to all of the teams on parks for them to be aware of anyone who might be misusing their Privilege Cards.

Thank you
Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Steve Morgan » 3 years ago

Oh lord - Not another "review"!

I hope this one is conducted with rather more alacrity than the one on fuel deposits?

However, since it involves lost revenue I rather suspect it may well move a little quicker? :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Mark10
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Mark10 » 3 years ago

Agreed Steve.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , maggie and rob , jasper , Christine16 , HappyValley , PN619 , Debzslann , Jsims , caisterbeach172 , Keldanhopton , dingledong , TwinMumRoch , Sanj62 , Potter8083 , markeaustin47 ,