Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Privilege Passes Problems Owner or Card Holder

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Privilege Passes Problems Owner or Card Holder

Post by Celtygirl » 3 years ago

My son tried to sign his friend in a couple of weeks ago and was told that only me or my husband could do it :roll eyes:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

caztek
Power Member
Power Member

Post by caztek » 3 years ago

Unsy wrote:At Kiln Park the rules are different - any owners pass holder (adult or child) can sign in 1 person. That was confirmed 2 weeks ago. Actually worked in our favour as my 12 year-old took her friend and could sign her in.
I had friends come to visit me for a few hours over Easter so wanted to take them for a meal in the M &B . Thankfully I also had no problems getting a pass for them and are glad to say a good meal was had by all :hello1: (Thankyou Kiln Park)

It obvious though from these posts that not all parks are treating their owners fairly or with consistency?????

Madi do you have any updates for those still raising concerns over this????

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

I think the update is that parks are run individually. I dont think consistency is going to happen any time soon. Seem perfectly strange but there you go!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sealine30
Power Member
Power Member

Post by sealine30 » 3 years ago

Primrose appear to follow policy, my daughter is a privelidge pass holder and was able to sign in her extended family who were staying wither her at our van last week.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

TforTerry
Power Member
Power Member

Attention Madi= Privilege Passes Problems Owner or Card Hold

Post by TforTerry » 3 years ago

Still people are confused by the new rules and how different parks are interpretation them.
Am I wrong but was the rule made that you could, as a card holder, sign in upto 6 people?
Also was there a ratio of adults/children.
Surely there should be consistency across sites on this matter.
Many thanks
Bob

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

This ,as you say, is still causing confusion for all owners with each park 'doing their own thing'.

The guidelines currently given to parks are; At present ANY Adult Privilege card holder can get free Family & Friends passes up to a maximum of 6 per CARAVAN ACCOUNT.

I am drawing up new Terms and Conditions for the use of Funwork passes as well as Privilege cards, which I will submit to Hemel very soon so that they can understand how we would like the scheme to work on ALL parks and, if they accept them, have time to make changes to the T's & C's for next season and inform ALL parks of the changes.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 3 years ago

Good afternoon all,

The guiding was that Privilege Card holders can sign in up to 6 guests per account for the duration of the guest's visit but whether the main owner needs to be there or not is decided by the parks as all of them are so different. Where some parks really struggle with venue space, others struggle with the passes being used not just for genuine friends and family. Although lots of parks are using this guidance some have their own systems in place because of the challenges they individually experience.

I'll see if there are any updates on this and let you all know as soon as possible.

Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sovereign
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by sovereign » 3 years ago

im really confused over the problems with these cards, if you know your own park rules concerning them, why would it matter to you what happens on another park, why consistency, if you stick to your park rules surely that is all that matters.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

I can see exactly what you're saying but I think the problem here lies with the fact that we were all given the same information.....and it sounded really simple, involving ALL parks.

Only now, is it emerging that not all parks are adhering to this simple policy - (card holder, six people, duration of their stay) So not surprisingly, people are getting annoyed when they expect these circumstances to prevail, and they dont. Seemingly at the whim of their particular park GM? Hence, people losing out or having to jump through more hoops than others.....Thats my take on it, anyway.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sovereign
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by sovereign » 3 years ago

springhay wrote:I can see exactly what you're saying but I think the problem here lies with the fact that we were all given the same information.....and it sounded really simple, involving ALL parks.

Only now, is it emerging that not all parks are adhering to this simple policy - (card holder, six people, duration of their stay) So not surprisingly, people are getting annoyed when they expect these circumstances to prevail, and they dont. Seemingly at the whim of their particular park GM? Hence, people losing out or having to jump through more hoops than others.....Thats my take on it, anyway.
see where your coming from Pat, to be honest i couldn't even tell you what my park does, the one and only time i had 2 friends with me, i did'nt even get them a pass, it never even occurred to me to ask.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Chelsie02 , morris-family , Julesatkilnpark ,