Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

pass prices

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

sovereign
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: pass prices

Post by sovereign » 4 years ago

although i don't take to much notice of pass prices, having last used the list for 2012 thought i better get a new one, just got the list through and it has gone down quite significantly in 2 years,.
7 nights peak adult £31.50,
child 4-14 £16.25
3-4 night peak adult £26.00,
child 4-14 £13.50
7 night off peak adult £22.50,
child 4 -14 £11.75
3-4 night off peak adult £18.50
child 4-14 £9.75

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

johnturley
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by johnturley » 4 years ago

johnturley wrote:Does anybody know details of the 2014 Pass Prices for Primrose Valley yet.

When I rang up a couple of weeks ago, they said that it would be February before they would be available. I suspect that not beeing able to quote the exact price for passes puts some potential bookers off, although I do offer to refund their (not normally refundable) deposit if when details of passes prices are available, they have increased by what they consider to be an unacceptable amount.

John
Rang up Primrose Valley again today (Sat 1 Feb), and they have now confirmed that they are the same as last year:-

Peak 7 Nights
Adult £39
Child £20
Capped price 3 bedroom caravan £178

Peak 3 or 4 Nights
Adult £30.50
Child £15.75
Capped price 3 bedroom caravan £144

Off Peak 7 Nights
Adult £26.50
Child £13.75
Capped price 3 bedroom caravan £128

Off Peak 3 or 4 Nights
Adult £21.50
Child £11.25
Capped price 3 bedroom caravan £108

There is some uncertainty however as to exactly which dates the Peak and Off Peak rates apply, and for which I have either got bookings or had recent enquiries for such as:
Mon 21 - Fri 25 April (a lot of schools go back on Wed 23 April)
Sat 19 July to Sat 26 July (a lot of schools don't break up until Wed 23 July)
Sat 30 Aug to Sat 6 Sept (a lot of schools go back on Tue 2 Sept)
Mon 27 to Fri 31 Oct (last year Haven decided quite late on that the Off Peak rates would apply to autumn half term)

and they said that it would be a couple of weeks before they could provide an answer to this, don't know whether relevant dates vary from park to park as well as prices

John

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Julies » 3 years ago

Does anyone on PV know the date the pass prices revert back to off peak in summer? I almost had a booking last night for 30 August until I quoted the pass prices :rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 3 years ago

Julies wrote:Does anyone on PV know the date the pass prices revert back to off peak in summer? I almost had a booking last night for 30 August until I quoted the pass prices :rolleyes:
From their catalogue it looks like 1 September. Trouble is the cost is based on the rate on first day of holiday, 30 August is still peak.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

As most of you will already know; I have submitted a 'Passes Review' document to Hemel and had a meeting with Sam Mitchell (Director of Owner Services) to discuss it.
One of the things I've asked for is that ALL peak and off peak dates are shown on the pass application forms and not just listed as "School & Bank Holidays". The review will also look at what policy to adopt if a holiday spans both peak and off peak dates e.g. prices based on first day of holiday or based on most number of days in either peak or off peak (a 7 day holiday with 4 days in peak & 3 in off peak would be priced as peak and 3 days peak & 4 off peak would be priced as off peak) or even if there is a need for different prices - could ALL dates be priced at the same rate - NO peak or off peak - just a flat rate.

I know this is a major issue for those of you who sub let and there is so much confusion and lack of (accurate) information passed on to owners, especially new owners. The idea behind my review document was to have the passes policy looked at as a 'whole' and not just amended 'here and there'.

This review will take time and any changes will be implemented for the start of next season.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

wayne brown

Post by wayne brown » 3 years ago

i think the whole pass system needs to be looked at, pass prices,haven v butlins same company own both? child pass prices 4-14, 15,16 year olds being classed as adults?, oaps paying full price even though most dont use anything on site but the mash and the arcades, people who buy passes and not once during stay get asked to show them, sun holiday customers pay peanuts for passes our private guests get charged a fortune, if they make passes cheaper most guests wont go off site therefore haven make more money and returning guests possibly become the next generation of owners,

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member

On PV they do check. I've only been in the club twice this year first in May and was checked. The security guy was joking but it didn't matter because I had the correct pass. Secondly was a couple of weeks ago and this was at the bar. Was hopeing she was going to say I wasn't old enough but this wasn't the case she was really checking :rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bx56san
Super* Member
Super* Member

Post by bx56san » 3 years ago

I didn't know that Haven charge different prices for the passes on different sites! I always tell my guests if they asked me, to ring Haven and check their current price.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member

I lost another booking for September due to passes. The lady telephoned, text and emailed, booking form sent and then came a text stating they had found another van with passes included and it saved them a fortune. Can't compete at all :frown:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 3 years ago

Julies wrote:I lost another booking for September due to passes. The lady telephoned, text and emailed, booking form sent and then came a text stating they had found another van with passes included and it saved them a fortune. Can't compete at all :frown:
We've had a few of those this year.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , supersel , suzylillie 14 , Bez ,