Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.
I am pleased to be able to bring our forum back on-line. The reasons for me taking it away have not all been resolved, but the situation now is that I am able to bring it back to see if it still has a future. I will keep it live as long as there is a demand for it and that demand with be determined by its usage.

Unfortunately, I am not an owner anymore and it is very unlikely that I will be again, this means that I no longer have the ability to keep the content of the forum up to date and ensure the information given is accurate; that is something that will now depend on the forum members.

The forum will be maintained through Redstick Enterprises, but I will still monitor the forum's function, content and membership applications.

I would like to know if anybody is interested in taking on the role of Forum Administrator and helping to ensure the forum maintains the standards and quality of content set by all our members.

If anybody is interested in the role of Admin, or if any of the original Moderators wish to have that role reinstated, please let me know by emailing hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk

I am sure that quite a few of you may have lost or forgotten your log in details, and if that is the case, then email hof@redstick-enterprises.co.uk and you will be sent a temporary password so you can log in and set your own new password.

best regards as always

Keith

p.s. When you have read this announcement, you can disable it by clicking the 'x' in the top right corner.

Privilege Card - How long until they are ready?

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
KateB
Posts in topic: 2

Privilege Card - How long until they are ready?

Post by KateB » 1 year ago

Hi all,

We are waiting to 'move in' into our caravan but should I order our privilege cards now or can they be done while we wait?

Many thanks

Kate :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Privilege Card - How long until they are ready?

Post by mummybear » 1 year ago

Our photos were taken on hand over day and our cards printed out there and then.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
KateB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KateB » 1 year ago

Thanks for your reply mummybear. I will wait until handover day. :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by springhay » 1 year ago

Funnily enough - there are post on various park Facebook groups about Privilege Cards (yes, again) and their specific use and allocation.

Thornwick owners seem to have been given many different scenarios as to the rules and regulations. This forum used to be monitored by head office to pick up on many posts which needed clarifying.....it's a shame that it's shot itself in the foot by Facebook in a way. Head Office dotn log into the forum because there is such little activity.....

Some you win, some you lose eh?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , mevennais , mummybear , Whitey , bandb666 , Tj123 , HappyValley , diz123 , Battytroll , jillyb , The Red Duke , DGM11 , stewie3004 , K nicholls , Lorraine beech , KateB ,